This is not a sponsored post.
Frank Zaccaria Park – Passaic County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Frank Zaccaria Park
- Location, location, location. You can’t beat the amazing location of this family-friendly park. My family loves that it is located in the heart of Woodland Park within a mile from Garret Mountain Reservation and Rifle Camp park. This is definitely a great place to stop on any day trip to the area.
- We love the “Big Kid” play area this park offers. The equipment is specifically built for ages 5-12 and includes slides, stairs, bars and games for children 42″ and above. As my son said, “this is the highest and coolest slide I’ve been on at a park”.
- What a view! We love to sit and enjoy a picnic lunch at one of the many benches and tables located by the pond. At the edge of this park is a beautiful pond. It is quite, clean and it’s fun to spot a fisherman or two. It’s a great escape from the busy highways just a few miles away.
What Frank Zaccaria Park offers
- Three, multi-age playground areas with specifically designed equipment
- Slides of varying heights
- Monkey bars
- Arch swings with special swing for handicapped child
- Rock climbing walls
- Brand-new splash pad (limited hours, $5 for residents and $10 for non-residents)
- Restrooms located in adjacent building and portable toilets on site
- Parking lot
- Picnic areas with benches and tables
- Two pavilions (available for rent by town residents)
- Gravel walking trails
- Soccer fields (must reserve)
- Basketball courts
The Frank Zaccaria Park is located at 350 Rifle Camp Road in Woodland Park in Passaic County. Open dawn to dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.