We received this Star Wars Flash Drive, at no charge, to review
from Mimobot. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows
us to share with families information about products we think their family may enjoy.
Have you noticed the trend in flash drives?
No longer are they these boring little black rectangles that you attach to a computer to back up or move files, but now they come in all kinds of styles. As bloggers we get sent some creative flash drives as part of our work to promote event, attractions, or products. It’s always fun to see what kind we’ll get next.
Creative Flash Drive designs
- Salt Water Taffy Shaped from Atlantic City
- Crayola Box – Crayola
- Wings – Six Flags
- Ninja Turtle – Playmates Toys
- Daffy Duck Drive – Kelly Brown, The Turnip Farmer
- Couch Shaped – Kelly Brown, The Turnip Farmer
All these fabulous flash drives, but I have to say when Mimobot sent me a Star Wars 8 GB Flash Drive to review and I saw their full collection of flash drives, I had to say these were my new favorites. Who wouldn’t think C-3PO and R2D2 as flash drives would be great? So then I started thinking of all the ways I could use a flash drive.
You could use a flash drive to store
- Family Photos
- Coloring Sheets for the kids
- Practice homework sheets
- All kinds of printable worksheets or lists that you don’t need everyday.
- School reports
- and download Star Wars wallpapers, screen savers, icons, avatars and more (included on the Star Wars flash drive)
How would you use a flash drive?
Win your own Mimobot Star Wars Limited Edition R2-A6 (#270 of 1000) 8GB Flash Drive with a $10 EMusic Gift Card?
Here’s your chance!
Some things to consider before you enter:
- This contest is by no means sponsored by Facebook or Twitter. They are not responsible if you don’t win. No purchase is necessary to win.
- We will pick 1 winner. The winner will receive Mimobot Star Wars Limited Edition R2-A6 8GB Flash Drive with a $10 EMusic Gift Card.
- The winner will be shipped the prize from Jersey Family Fun.
- You must leave a comment as the first requirement of this giveaway. If you do not leave a comment below this post that answers the question asked in the Rafflecopter first entry option, your entries will be invalid. You would not be able to win. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select the winners.
- You have until Tuesday, July 2nd at midnight to enter. The winner will be announced, Wednesday, July 3, 2013. Please claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to email@example.com.
After you’ve entered be sure to check out our other current giveaways.