Finn Road Park ~ Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
We recently had the perfect afternoon to visit Finn Road Park, nestled deep within Pittstown on Finn Road. This park is an athlete’s dream and boasts a sweet little playground to boot. After an unseasonably warm day, we packed up and headed off for a quick trip and we picked a perfect time as we were the only ones there.
All Finn Road Park Has To Offer
- Finn Road Park was first introduced to our family at a recent sports game. This little park deep in the heart of Pittstown boasts tons of athletic fields that are home fields for the North Hunterdon Recreaction Department. Fields include baseball, soccer and field hockey. If there are no practices or games it the perfect place to practice your own skills for your little sports lover.
- The sweet little playground is safe enough for children as young as 2 and is situated on rubber mulch making any fall a little bit safer. Though the play area says it is recommended for children ages 2-11, I found it to be perfect for the preschool age crew.
- If you have spent some time visiting the playground and find yourself in need of a snack, the covered picnic tables are the perfect place to sit down and relax while you enjoy something to eat with family and friends.
What Finn Road Park offers
- A Play Structure suitable for Children as young as 2
- Baseball Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Field Hockey Fields
- Covered Picnic Tables and Benches
- Climbing wall & structures
- Multiple Slides
- Infant and Traditional Swings
- Rubber Footing
- Easy Parking
- Bathroom Facilities
What you also should know about Finn Road Park
- There is ample parking that is free. However, there is no fence from the parking area to the playground. Parking is only permitted in lots, no parking on the grass is allowed.
- Soccer fields, baseball fields and field hockey fields are reserved by the Township Programs and cannot be used when they have practices or games.
- There are portable restrooms on the property.
- This is a very sunny playground and park. Be prepared with water and sunscreen.
- There is a covered pavilion for use. However, it can be reserved for parties and is private during rental times.
Finn Road Park, located in Pittstown, Hunterdon County is located at 36 Finn Road, Pittstown NJ 08867. There is no fee to enjoy the parks or playgrounds.
View more pictures of Finn Road Park please take a look at the photos in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.