Our visit to Field Station Dinosaurs
About Field Station Dinosaurs
Field Station Dinosaur Activities included with admission
Check out some of the activities included with your Field Station Dinosaurs admission.
- 31 animated robotic dinosaurs
- 6 Performances
- Meet, greet, & pet dinosaurs
- Dig up dinosaur fossils (You can keep anything small you find.)
- Put together Lego dinosaurs in a Lego build area
- Color a dino-inspired picture
- Singalong with the dinosaur troubadour
- Play dinogames
More things to do at Field Station Dinosaur
These activities are not included with admission.
- Coming soon
Tips for your visit to Field Station Dinosaurs
How to keep your child from being scared
- Remind them the robotic dinosaurs are robots. They are behind a rope and can not move from their position.
- Sit in the back row during the shows. The 5-year-old T-Rex at 5 feet tall can be intimidating and scary. He will approach guests in front.
- Should your child be scared of the T-Rex point out that there is a person in this costume. Look at the legs of the dinosaur and you’ll see the legs of the person inside the costume.
- Move on to the next area. There are so many dinosaurs to see and activities to enjoy that if any one area is too much for your child you can move onto something else.
We had a great time and know that when you visit the Field Station Dinosaurs you will too. Here’s a bit more information.
Want to see more videos? Go visit our YouTube Channel for more Field Station Dinosaurs videos.
What Else You Need to Know About Field Station Dinosaurs
Hours of Operation
- Spring Season (May 25 – June 23)
Saturdays and Sundays only from 10am to 6pm
- Summer Season (June 25 – Sept. 1)
Tuesday through Sunday from 10am to 6pm
- Fall Season (Sept. 7 – Oct. 27)
Saturdays and Sundays only from 10am to 5pm
Open Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day
Field Station Dinosaurs location
40 Fort Lee Road
Leonia, NJ 07605
Field Station Dinosaurs Admission Prices
General Public Admission (Buy Tickets online and save )
- Day Pass – $15.75
- Explorer Pass – $18.50 (includes admission to the puppet show)
- Dinosaurs After Dark – $24.00
- Under age 2 free
No refunds for rainy days. Parking is free.
To learn more about where to eat and where to say when visiting the Field Station Dinosaurs, please visit our Weekends in Jersey series.