New Jersey is a great place to take in some FREE or low-cost family activities.
We love sharing with families fun things to do in NJ especially when it comes to events in New Jersey. If you are looking for things to do in New Jersey today or in the days ahead, just take a look at our Calendar of New Jersey events.
Click on any New Jersey event listing below for more information on local events that we think your family will enjoy. Our New Jersey Calendar of Events also includes things to do this weekend by including weekend events in New Jersey.
Events are sometimes cancelled or postponed, before heading out please double check with the event organizer for current times and additional information. We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers.
Events are posted on Jersey Family Fun with information from various sources; as well as submissions from local businesses. Please note all events are subject to change without notice. Jersey Family Fun is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to calendar event listings.
For more specific information on any event please contact the event organizer directly. Jersey Family Fun does not put on these events, we only help with the promotion of them.
Don’t you want families to know about your events in NJ? For information on having your event listed and advertised on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of New Jersey Events, please visit our event submission directions.
Want a listing of this week’s events and this weekend’s events delivered to your mailbox each week? Visit our newsletter sign up form to sign up for our Jersey Family Fun Events newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Shark Attack Summer Send Off in Cape May
September 18 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Here are more fun activities in Cape May, New Jersey.
Shark Attack Summer Send Off with Sand Sculpture Contest
Summer doesn’t end Labor Day Weekend in Cape May! The season continues with a fun-filled weekend celebrating what we’ve all been waiting for… JAWS on the Beach!!!
When is the Shark Attack Summer Send Off with Sand Sculpture Contest?
Saturday, September 18, 2021 from 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- No rain date information has been provided.
Where is the Cape May Shark Attack Summer Send Off with Sand Sculpture Contest?
- The event will be held at Cape May Convention Hall.
Shark Attack Summer Send Off with Sand Sculpture Contest Activities
- The day starts with a sand sculpture contest on the beach in front of Convention Hall. Sculpting begins at 2 PM, judging takes place at 6:30 PM, and winners will be announced at 7:30 PM. The contest is open to all ages and levels, beginners to professionals. Bring your tools, sunscreen, refreshments & creativity. We’ll supply the sand! Advance registration encouraged. Call (609) 884-9565 to register.
- The party continues with music, food, fun & games (including a dunk tank with the City’s Mayor!) at Convention Hall at 6 PM. Don’t forget to bring your beach chair or blanket for the main event at 8 PM – Movies on the Beach featuring JAWS!!
Admission fees for the Shark Attack Summer Send Off with Sand Sculpture Contest
- There is no admission fee for this event.
For more information about this event, please visit the link listed here or the event organizer listed in the organizer area of this event listing. Jersey Family Fun is not directly involved with these events. We list these New Jersey events as a free public service to our readers and New Jersey municipalities or organizations.