Calendar of New Jersey Events for Kids, Teens, & Families
New Jersey is a great place to take in some FREE or low-cost family activities.
We love sharing with families fun things to do in NJ especially when it comes to events in New Jersey. If you are looking for things to do in New Jersey today or in the days ahead, just take a look at our Calendar of New Jersey events.
Click on any New Jersey event listing below for more information on local events that we think your family will enjoy. Our New Jersey Calendar of Events also includes things to do this weekend by including weekend events in New Jersey.
Events are sometimes canceled or postponed, before heading out please double check with the event organizer for current times and additional information. We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers.
Events are posted on Jersey Family Fun with information from various sources; as well as submissions from local businesses. Please note all events are subject to change without notice. Jersey Family Fun is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to calendar event listings.
For more specific information on any event please contact the event organizer directly. Jersey Family Fun does not put on these events, we only help with the promotion of them.
Don't you want families to know about your events in NJ? For information on having your event listed and advertised on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of New Jersey Events, please visit our event submission directions.
Want a listing of this weekend's events delivered to your mailbox each week? Visit our newsletter sign up form to sign up for our Jersey Family Fun Events newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Michaels Make Break Crafts 2023
Here are more fun activities in New Jersey.
- As of February 28, 2023, these are the details that have been released about this event.
Come in store for a free craft!
When is this event?
February 19 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
When is the raindate?
No rain date information has been provided.
Does this event repeat?
This event is held weekly.
Is the event indoors or outdoors?Indoor
Is registration required?No
Make Break Crafts Activities
- January 29: Watercolor Cards
- Make a fun watercolor card just in time for Valentine’s Day!
- February 5: Painted Friendship Rocks
- Make a painted rock to give to a friend
- February 12: Watercolor Heart Frame
- Make a watercolor heart frame to put a picture of your someone special
- February 19: Black Heritage Art
- Celebrate Black History Month – paint a free painting
- February 26: Spring Pastel Paint Pour
- Come learn how to paint pour and leave with a spring inspired piece to hang up in your home
- March 5: Sheroes Banner
- Celebrate Women’s History Month with a crafty banner to celebrate our women heroes in our lives.
- March 18 Demo: Peeps Chocolate Dipping
- Come in-store for a fun demonstration on how to level up your treats for Easter with how to use Sweet Tooth Fairy Meltables to customize your Peeps!
- March 19: Sunday Makebreak: Pom-Pom Bunny Art
- Come in-store and celebrate Easter with a free craft. Utilize paint and pom-poms to make your own bunny collage. All supplies are included. ! All supplies included! Please note this is a come and go event that takes about 15 minutes to make. Kids Take & Make is available upon request.
What is the admission price?
This event is being organized and hosted by
Please contact them with any questions regarding this event. Jersey Family Fun is not directly involved with this event.
Where is this event happening?
This event is happening at