New Jersey is a great place to take in some FREE or low-cost family activities.
We love sharing with families fun things to do in NJ especially when it comes to events in New Jersey. If you are looking for things to do in New Jersey today or in the days ahead, just take a look at our Calendar of New Jersey events.
Click on any New Jersey event listing below for more information on local events that we think your family will enjoy. Our New Jersey Calendar of Events also includes things to do this weekend by including weekend events in New Jersey.
Events are sometimes cancelled or postponed, before heading out please double check with the event organizer for current times and additional information. We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers.
Events are posted on Jersey Family Fun with information from various sources; as well as submissions from local businesses. Please note all events are subject to change without notice. Jersey Family Fun is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to calendar event listings.
For more specific information on any event please contact the event organizer directly. Jersey Family Fun does not put on these events, we only help with the promotion of them.
Don’t you want families to know about your events in NJ? For information on having your event listed and advertised on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of New Jersey Events, please visit our event submission directions.
Want a listing of this week’s events and this weekend’s events delivered to your mailbox each week? Visit HERE to sign up for our Jersey Family Fun Events newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Little Falls Concerts in the Park
June 27, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until August 29, 2019
The Little Falls Alliance for a Better Community is once again sponsoring a Summer in the Park Concert Series, Farmer’s Marketplace & More! at Memorial Park, Main Street and Wilmore Road at the Gazebo. Bring your blanket or lawn chair, get comfy and enjoy!
The Farmer’s Marketplace & More! will include City Green Produce (fresh fruits & veggies), Smashburger, Ice Cream, Clothing, Crafts, a Bakery, Handbags, Jewelry, Cosmetics and Stained Glass. The Marketplace will be open on Thursdays starting June 27th from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
Concerts will be held from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm and include the following bands:
- June 27 – “Best Day Ever” – Pop, soul, swing, jazz, R&B, rap and hip-hop,including all of today’s dance fl oor favorites
- July 4 – “Luke and the Troublemakers” – Party, Dance and Rock
- July 11 – “Stella Crispo” – A blend of rock, soul and nostalgia sure to touch your core
- July 18 – “The Kootz” – Little Falls favorite Rock n’ Rollers
- July 25 – “Little Nikki’s Radio” – A mix of fist pumping anthems, along with some more intimate classics
- August 1 – “Skeeter Pants” & The Country Gentlemen – New, old and original country music with great musicianship and style
- August 8 – “The Green Planet Band” – The Rapp family, elementary school kids with a big sound. WOW!
- August 15 – “10 til 2” – 10-piece Cover Band with full horn section and Latin percussion
- August 22 – “Jersey Sound” – A combination of music genres creating delectable sounds
- August 29 – “The Symphonics” – Motown, Oldies, Swing, Show Tunes
In the event of rain, the market & concerts will be held at the Civic Center, 19 Warren Street.
ABC participates in the City Green Program $ for $ for WIC (vouchers accepted). Little Falls Parks are smoke and alcohol free. Please keep our parks clean. ADA Accessable.