New Jersey is a great place to take in some FREE or low-cost family activities.
We love sharing with families fun things to do in NJ especially when it comes to events in New Jersey. If you are looking for things to do in New Jersey today or in the days ahead, just take a look at our Calendar of New Jersey events.
Click on any New Jersey event listing below for more information on local events that we think your family will enjoy. Our New Jersey Calendar of Events also includes things to do this weekend by including weekend events in New Jersey.
Events are sometimes canceled or postponed, before heading out please double check with the event organizer for current times and additional information. We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers.
Events are posted on Jersey Family Fun with information from various sources; as well as submissions from local businesses. Please note all events are subject to change without notice. Jersey Family Fun is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to calendar event listings.
For more specific information on any event please contact the event organizer directly. Jersey Family Fun does not put on these events, we only help with the promotion of them.
Don't you want families to know about your events in NJ? For information on having your event listed and advertised on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of New Jersey Events, please visit our event submission directions.
Want a listing of this weekend's events delivered to your mailbox each week? Visit our newsletter sign up form to sign up for our Jersey Family Fun Events newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Family Photo Scavenger Hunt in Morris Township at Haggerty Education Center
Here are more fun activities in Morris Township, New Jersey.
- As of May 24, 2022, these are the details that have been released about this event.
Photo Scavenger Hunt
Get outside and explore the gardens with this contact-less family photo scavenger hunt.
When is this event?
May 25 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT
When is the raindate?
No rain date information has been provided.
Does this event repeat?
This event is held daily from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Is the event indoors or outdoors?Outdoor
Is registration required?Yes
Family Photo Scavenger Hunt Activities
- May: The Nose Knows – Grab your camera and follow your nose. Use your senses to find all kinds of scents and smells around the gardens.
- June: Midsummer’s Dream – The magic of summer is here and it’s time to look for winged friends in the garden. Grab your camera and explore the gardens for plants, herbs and flowers that attract butterflies, bees and hummingbirds. Who knows? You might even spy a Midsummer Fairy!
How the Family Scavenger Hunt Works
- When you arrive, check in at the Haggerty Education Center.
- When you check in you will pay the entry fee of $10 per family and receive the monthly scavenger hunt list and a map of the property.
- Head outside and start hunting. Some things on the list were easy to find and others were more hidden.
- As you find things on the list take a picture of them with a camera or cell phone.
- After you find at least 12 items on the list head back to the education center.
- Once you return your scavenger hunt list and show that you have completed the challenge your family will receive their prize!
The theme and prize for the scavenger hunt changes monthly, so this is something your family can do over and over again.
What is the admission price?
This event is being organized and hosted by
Please contact them with any questions regarding this event. Jersey Family Fun is not directly involved with this event.
Where is this event happening?
This event is happening at