New Jersey is a great place to take in some FREE or low-cost family activities.
We love sharing with families fun things to do in NJ especially when it comes to events in New Jersey. If you are looking for things to do in New Jersey today or in the days ahead, just take a look at our Calendar of New Jersey events.
Click on any New Jersey event listing below for more information on local events that we think your family will enjoy. Our New Jersey Calendar of Events also includes things to do this weekend by including weekend events in New Jersey.
Events are sometimes cancelled or postponed, before heading out please double check with the event organizer for current times and additional information. We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers.
Events are posted on Jersey Family Fun with information from various sources; as well as submissions from local businesses. Please note all events are subject to change without notice. Jersey Family Fun is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to calendar event listings.
For more specific information on any event please contact the event organizer directly. Jersey Family Fun does not put on these events, we only help with the promotion of them.
Don’t you want families to know about your events in NJ? For information on having your event listed and advertised on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of New Jersey Events, please visit our event submission directions.
Want a listing of this week’s events and this weekend’s events delivered to your mailbox each week? Visit HERE to sign up for our Jersey Family Fun Events newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Dinosaurs After Dark at Field Station Dinosaurs DISCOUNT TICKETS
October 11, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 26, 2019
Jersey Family Fun participates in affiliate programs. If you purchase tickets using one of our links we receive a small commission that then gets reinvested back into this site.
About Dinosaurs After Dark
Dinosaurs After Dark is a fun, mysterious expedition into a shadowy, prehistoric world. But things get a little scary when the lights go out and it’s discovered that there’s a vicious T-Rex on the loose!
Dinosaurs After Dark at Field Station Dinosaurs Activities
- Expedition Commander Guy Gsell, will lead a Tyrannosaurus Hunt along the Field Station’s darkened trails with a stop at every dinosaur and a few surprises along the way.
- This unique family experience includes three live shows.
- The Dinosaur Profiler will be on hand to explore the modus operandi of the T-Rex, from its ability to see in the dark to its amazing sense of smell.
- The Field Station’s Director of Security and Safety has prepared a Dinosaur Survival Guide for when guests come face-to-face with a T-Rex. By looking at the dinosaurs that lived in the age of T-Rex, children will learn from the greatest masters of Dinosaur Self-Defense – triceratops, stegosaurus and dilophosaurus!
- The Dinosaur Troubadour will host the Crazy Cretaceous Costume Party, a musical puppet show where staff paleontologists use the scientific method to determine the scariest Halloween costume of all. Is it the mummy, the vampire, the skeleton … or the dinosaur?
- The Field Station team is ready to conduct an experiment and announce their conclusions.
- Along the way you’ll even meet a baby parasaurolophus and a walking T-Rex skeleton!
- End your fun family night out by gathering around the campfire for a dinosaur song-a-long, roasted marshmallows and hot chocolate.
Dinosaurs After Dark at Field Station Dinosaurs Schedule
- Friday, October 11 7 pm
- Saturday, October 12 7 pm
- Friday, October 18 7 pm
- Saturday, October 19 7 pm
- Friday, October 25 7 pm
- Saturday, October 26 7 pm
Dinosaurs After Dark at Field Station Dinosaurs TICKET Deals
To get the lowest price on Dinosaurs After Dark prices you must use THIS LINK to buy tickets for one of the above dates.
- Regular price $24 admission
- DISCOUNTED price with Goldstar $15 per ticket