New Jersey is a great place to take in some FREE or low-cost family activities.
We love sharing with families fun things to do in NJ especially when it comes to events in New Jersey. If you are looking for things to do in New Jersey today or in the days ahead, just take a look at our Calendar of New Jersey events.
Click on any New Jersey event listing below for more information on local events that we think your family will enjoy. Our New Jersey Calendar of Events also includes things to do this weekend by including weekend events in New Jersey.
Events are sometimes cancelled or postponed, before heading out please double check with the event organizer for current times and additional information. We do our best to provide the most relevant and timely information to our readers.
Events are posted on Jersey Family Fun with information from various sources; as well as submissions from local businesses. Please note all events are subject to change without notice. Jersey Family Fun is not liable for errors, omissions, or changes to calendar event listings.
For more specific information on any event please contact the event organizer directly. Jersey Family Fun does not put on these events, we only help with the promotion of them.
Don't you want families to know about your events in NJ? For information on having your event listed and advertised on the Jersey Family Fun Calendar of New Jersey Events, please visit our event submission directions.
Want a listing of this week's events and this weekend's events delivered to your mailbox each week? Visit our newsletter sign up form to sign up for our Jersey Family Fun Events newsletter.
Audubon July 4th Parade and Celebration
July 4 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
Here are more fun July 4th activities in Audubon, New Jersey.
4th of July Parade in Audubon
This year’s parade theme is: “Contributing to Our Community”
Celebrating the 101st Anniversary of Audubon-Parkside Lodge #218
There are no fireworks this year.
When is the 4th of July Parade and Celebration?
Sunday, July 4, 2021 from 8:30am – 2:00pm
- There is no rain date for the parade. It will take place rain or sine – except for severe weather.
Where is the Audubon Parade and Celebration?
- The parade will start at 8:30am at Amherst Road and Paris Avenue. It will proceed down Amherst Road, turn left onto East Pine Street, turn left onto Edgewood Avenue, turn right onto Washington Terrace, and end at the judges’ reviewing stand at the Francis J. Ward Recreation Center. The parade route is approximately 1.8 smiles long.
- Reading of the Decleration of Independence will happen at Audubon High School and there will also be athletic events, games and races on the football field.
4th of July Parade and Celebration Activities
- Reading of the Decleration of Independence
- Audubon-Parkside Lodge Open House
- Games and Races
- Fire Department Open House with free refreshments, hot dogs, soda, and water ice
4th of July Parade and Celebration Schedule
- 7:45am – Parade participants begin lining up on designated streets.
- 8:30am – Parade begins.
- 8:30am – 12:00pm – Audubon-Parkside Lodge Open House & Building Tours (305 East Atlantic Avenue).
- 10:30am – Reading of the Declaration of Independence by Audubon High School students (Francis J. Ward Recreation Center, Hampshire Avenue and Washington Terrace).
- 10:45am – Athletic Events (High School football field). Races and games for all ages, weather permitting.
- 12:00pm-2:00pm – Fire Department Open House: free refreshments, hot dogs, soda and water ice
Admission fees for the July 4th Parade and Celebration
- Admission is free
For more information about this event, please visit the link listed here or the event organizer listed in the organizer area of this event listing. Jersey Family Fun is not directly involved with these events. We list these New Jersey events as a free public service to our readers and New Jersey municipalities or organizations.