Estell Manor Park – Atlantic County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Estell Manor Park
- In one area there is playground equipment for toddlers up to school age kids. You can literally pick a bench, let your kids run free, and everyone will have something to do.
- The playground area is gated in and sits back from the road so the kids are safe.
- There is SO MUCH TO DO in this area plus the back area of the Estell Manor Park has 2 additional playground areas. Pack a lunch and make a day of it. The kids will have a blast!
What Estell Manor Park offers
- Multi-age playground equipment
- Train playground equipment with a bell kids can ring
- Dinosaurs to climb on
- A Jeep to pretend drive
- Pirate Ship playground equipment (further back along the main roadway past the Veteran’s Cemetery)
- Treehouse playground equipment (further back along the main roadway past the Veteran’s Cemetery)
- Open Fields
- Soccer, Volleyball, Softball fields
- Exercise Trails
- Hiking Trails
- Covered pavilions
- Barbecue grills
- Fox Nature Center, open 8 am – 4 pm daily with exhibits of animals, both alive and preserved through taxidermy
The Estell Manor Park is located at 109 State Highway 50 in Mays Landing in Atlantic County. It is open daily from 7:30 am to dusk. There is no fee to enjoy the parks, playgrounds, or Fox Nature Center. Estell Manor is part of the Atlantic County Park System. To access the playgrounds, turn into Estell Manor park from Route 50. Then proceed to the right down the driveway path.
View more of our pictures from Estell Manor in our Facebook Gallery.
Here’s our preview of our album.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
Connect with other Atlantic County families and stay up to date on the latest local news by clicking over to join our Atlantic County Families Community Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/AtlanticCountyFamilies