Ella Harris Park- Gloucester County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Ella Harris Park
- The park has great shade at the upper playground and the walking path goes through the woods, so it’s a tad cooler than other nearby parks which don’t have much relief from the hot summer sun.
- Both my kids love the balance beam bridge, challenging themselves with climbing up the various ladders on the large play structure, and the train.
- There are a lot of benches so there’s a place to sit and let your kids explore and play to their hearts content.
What Ella Harris Park offers
- Toddler and Belt Swings plus one Handicap accessible swing
- Train with slide
- Climbing wall tunnel
- Balance beam bridge
- Rings for hanging
- Straight and Spiral Slides
- Climbing ladders
- A main playground area, recommended for ages 2-5
- Basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Baseball fields
- Pavilion (available for rent)
- Walking/jogging path
The Ella Harris Park is located at 155 Commissioners Road in Mullica Hill in Gloucester County. There is parking across from the Shoprite, behind the Municipal Building, and near the ball fields.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
Sunday 23rd of October 2016
Have done several searches and cannot find the mileage of the walking/jogging path at Ella Harris Park in Mullica Hill, NJ.