We received the Kanoodle Extreme Game, at no charge, to review from Educational Insights. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun which allows us to share information about math toys we think families may enjoy. This article was written by former writer, J.G. who is no longer with Jersey Family Fun.
Are you looking for a way to keep your older kids busy on road trips?
Educational Insights is one of our favorite brands. The reason is right there in their name. Their games and toys are educational. We know that we can always trust them to come up with quality products that our kids will always learn from. We were excited to try out Educational Insights Kanoodle Extreme Game.
With Kanoodle Extreme you can cross-train your brain! If you loved best-selling, award-winning Kanoodle® and Kanoodle® Genius, you’ll flip for Educational Insights Kanoodle Extreme Game! The game features a unique, new game board now with over 300 2-D, 3-D, and NEW sliding 2-D puzzles.
- 101 Brain-building puzzles
- Tricky 2-D rectangular and mind-boggling 3-D pyramid puzzles at multiple levels of difficulty
- All pieces store inside portable, pocket-size case for easy cleanup and play anywhere
- Includes 12 puzzle pieces and 48-page illustrated puzzle book
- For 1 player
4 reasons why we LOVE Educational Insights’ Kanoodle Extreme Game
- Independent Play – We love busy play, and Kanoodle Extreme does just that. We love that it’s a game that is all about strategy and helps the kids develop some critical thinking skills. It also challenges their spacial reasoning. All skills will benefit them as they grow.
- Progressive Play – As you play, the levels get increasingly difficult. We love when games can be played at various levels and continue on, instead of the quick win type games.
- Portable – We love that Kanoodle is compact in design making it a perfect game to take while traveling. Perfect for when there’s a little downtime at the airport, or even on a train or bus.
- All Age Play – Even the grown ups want to get in on the action. This game appeals to kids of all ages. While it says 7 and up, it is a game that can be played with the younger kids with assistance, which can boost their confidence.
I hope you enjoy Educational Insights’ Kanoodle Extreme Game as as a way to help your kids not only learn more about shapes but also as a way to get more excited about math. Here is where you can find out more information about Educational Insights:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/educationalinsights
- YouTube channel with lots of videos about their different products: http://www.youtube.com/user/EducationalInsights
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ed_insights
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/edinsights/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/educationalinsights
- Link where people can sign up direct for EI’s newsletter http://bit.ly/11NVqak
To help cover the costs associated with running a site like Jersey Family Fun, we participate in affiliate advertising programs. These programs pay us a small commission when readers purchase an item by using our links to it. You can help support the Jersey Family Fun site by purchasing Educational Insights Kanoodle Extreme Game through the following link.
Thank you for your support.
Want to WIN Our Excellent Educational Insights Giveaway of Educational Toys? Click on over here.