This is not a sponsored post.
Edgar “Hot Dog” Acker Park – Union County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Edgar “Hot Dog” Acker Park
- Acker Park appears to be a small playground, almost something you’d just drive past. That would be a mistake! My children were so occupied by the unique playground equipment here, and it was hard to tear them away. There is a rolling slide, a sliding zip line type activity, and a bouncy bridge, and plenty of traditional playground equipment as well!
- If you’re a train lover, you might get lucky and be at the park when the freight train rolls past. The elevated tracks are right along the edge of the park and when we visited there were plenty of different kinds of train cars to look out for.
- Acker Park is fully fenced in, so it’s safe for little ones. It’s also very clean, shady and has plenty of benches for parents to rest or paved pathways to get some walking done while the kids play.
What Edgar “Hot Dog” Acker Park offers
- On street parking
- Water fountain
- Plenty of benches
- Soft surfaces under equipment (no mulch or rubber chips)
- Two separate large playground structures
- See saw
- Tic Tac Toe
- Monkey bars
- Swinging bench
Edgar “Hot Dog” Acker Park is located at Lehigh Avenue and Woodland Avenue in Roselle Park in Union County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Edgar “Hot Dog” Acker photos in our Facebook Gallery, with a little preview below.