This is not a sponsored post.
Echo Hill Park- Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
Echo Hill offers many forms of recreational activities. Visitors can enjoy the new playground, picnic or hike over two miles of easy trails. Horseback riding, cross-country skiing, and mountain biking are permitted on the trail system. Visitors are exposed to a variety of habitats along the trail which include meadows, wooded areas, and Echo Hill pond.
3 Reasons my Family Loves Echo Hill Park
- Echo Hill has a brand new playground which opened Fall 2014.
- My kids loved the new high slides and monkey bars. Please note that the new playground is very high and may not be safe for toddlers.
- After my kids finish climbing on the playground we love to hike around the pond. We also love fishing at Echo Hill pond and searching for turtles and frogs.
- My kids love running in the large grassy meadows.
- Throughout the year many programs are offered at Echo Hill, including summer nature programs, maple sugaring and seasonal nature clubs. Maple sugaring is a great way for families to learn about making maple sugar.
- In Spring Echo Hill offers tot walks for children ages 2 through 3 years old. Tot Walk includes a craft, story and nature walk.
- Echo Hill park is clean and and a place where you can definitely spend a few hours.
What Echo Hill Park offers
- Multiple slides
- Rock wall
- Climbing bars
- Monkey bars
- Fireman poles
- Hiking trails and mountain biking
- Picnic area with grills
- X-County skiing
- Canoeing and fishing
- Tent camping
- Lots of shaded areas
- Nature programs
- Main lodge and activity center
- Restrooms and big parking area
The Echo Hill Park is located at 42 Lilac Drive in Flemington in Hunterdon County. It is open from sun up till sun down. For more information about Echo Hill Park please click here.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Echo Hill Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.
Friday 2nd of May 2014
Love Echo Park Great place for our grandkids to play...