Every year, my family and I take a few extra steps to prove that Santa exists. My husband thinks I’m crazy, but I like the fun of it all and I think believing in the magic of Santa is part of the magic that helps them keep their innocence.
What we do to prove Santa exists
- Sign up with our local town to send a letter to Santa and receive one back.
- Arrange with our county rec department for a phone call for Santa.
- Visit different locations to take our pictures with him.
- Sprinkle Reindeer food on the front lawn.
- Leave cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for Rudolph. (After the kids go to bed, I’ll eat them up and leave the crumbs behind.
- Presents are signed from Santa
- Some gifts are wrapped, not so perfectly, to make it seem like the elves wrapped them.
- I’ll use brown chalk to mark out hoof prints on the front steps
But now I have been introduced to the Portable North Pole & The Santa Video, two great companies helping kids believe in Santa Claus.
The Portable North Pole offers personalized phone calls, video messages, and more for your child from Santa. You tailor the information to your child. You can read here what happened when Santa called my 4 year old.
Personalize a video message from Santa now! Save 10% with code PNP15BZM at PortableNorthPole.com! *Applicable on digital products only. (Valid thru 12/31/13)
The Santa Video, uses a picture you send them, to make it appear that Santa was really in your home. Imagine the look on your child’s face when you show them the video of Santa putting presents under your tree or eating the milk and cookies you left. Take a look below the ad for more information and to see how easy it is to get your own video. (Plus before the end of the week we’ll be giving away a free video too.)
Take a look at how the Santa Video looks
Want a video like above to prove to your kids Santa is real and that he visited your home?
See how easy it is in the video below. 3 easy steps and your kids will be in awe as they watch the video Christmas morning of Santa visiting your home.
Here’s another example of how your Santa video could look.
Ready to help your kids believe in Santa? Just click on either ad above and you’ll see how easy it can be.
In full disclosure these are affiliate links. If you use the ads to make a purchase, Jersey Family Fun will receive a small portion of the sale as income to help with the cost of running Jersey Family Fun.