Dudley Grange Park with Spray Fountain – Camden County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons our family loved the Dudley Grange Park with Spray Fountain
- The Dudley Grange Park sits back from the street allowing kids to play without worrying about running into traffic. Each of the playground structures is separated from each other with significant space between them allowing plenty of room to run and play around the park.
- This Camden park has playground equipment that is bright and colorful. You can’t miss it as you drive by. It’s almost inviting you and your kids to stop and play.
- The spray fountain is a nice bonus feature at Dudley Grange Park. Kids and adults can have a fun easy way to cool off on a hot day. When we visited it appeared to consistently spray water from select spots. There was nothing we needed to do to activate the water.
What Dudley Grange Park offers
- A brightly colored playground structure
- Activity walls
- Climbing structures
- 4 Regular swings
- 4 Baby swings
- Exercise area
- A spray fountain you can walk through
- Multiple benches and picnic tables
- Stone tables with chess/checkerboard tops (coins, rocks, or leaves, all make good impromptu checker playing pieces)
- Tennis Courts
- Ampitheater with mural
- One thing to note: We did not see any public restrooms available.
Video tour of the Dudley Grange Park with Spray Fountain in Camden County, New Jersey
Enjoy our photo album of pictures from the Dudley Grange Park in this Facebook album. You can see a preview below.
The Dudley Grange Park is located at 3101 Federal Street in Camden, New Jersey. It is open from dawn to dusk. There is are a few spots near the playground for parking. Otherwise, some street parking may be available.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.