This is not a sponsored post.
Dorbrook Recreation Area – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds
Reasons my Family Loves Dorbrook Recreation Area
It’s free and has everything for a perfect hot summer day! The sprayground is completely gated in and offers every type of water interaction imaginable! My toddlers loved the water tables while my older son was more daring with the water sprayers. Don’t forget to bring buckets and other water toys.
- Inside the spray ground there are plenty of benches along the outside of the spray area and canopies that provide shade. It was nice to sit back and relax while watching my kids have a blast!
- After we had enough with the spray park we ventured over to the playground. It was HUGE! Lots of choices for children of all ages. The playground was created for children with all different types of abilities. It is so creative with every type of slide, monkey bars, wobbly bridge and climbing structure.
- A large sandbox with tunnels, various diggers and lots of sand toys. My kids could spend hours in it creating sand castles.
- I loved that the playground was surrounded by big trees that provided lots of shade. After running and climbing everything my kids needed a break on a cozy picnic blanket. It was so nice to to relax and have lunch with them.
- Lots of grassy areas for children to run and explore. They also set up various tents for shade and picnics.
- Everything is well maintained and super clean including the various restrooms.
What Dorbrook Recreation Area offers
- A gated Spray Park with every type of water interaction that you can imagine.
- Playground with three different climbing structures. It includes elevated surfaces that are accessible to those in wheelchairs and Braille signs for individuals who are visually impaired.
- Swings & Infant bucket swings
- Two swimming pools
- Ice Cream Truck
- Picnic Tables
- Lots of Shade
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- 2.3 miles of paved trails for walking, biking, and in-inline skating.
- Athletic fields
- Inline Rink
- Opened Fields
- Various Restrooms
The Dorbrook Recreation Area is located at 209 County Route 537 in Colts Neck in Monmouth County. Please Visit Monmouth County Parks website for more information.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.