Doesn’t he look happy?
I love when I can give my kids a snack that they enjoy that is also healthy for them. We’ve loved Dole fruit products for a while. Their canned or plastic bowls of fruit make great snacks anytime of the day. Their frozen fruits are perfect for smoothies or baking up delicious blueberry muffins. So when we were asked to be part of a blogger campaign with Dole, to show off some super spring snacks, we were thrilled. It’s always fun trying out new snacks and given our history with Dole, we knew it would have to be good. Dole sent us their 3 different fruit varieties for their Dole Fruit Parfaits line. There’s Apples & Creme, Peaches & Creme, and Pineapple & Creme. I found all of them to be yummy and I’m happy to report that my kids agreed. For them, it’s a combination of two things they love fruit and a yogurt-like creme. They’ve been taking them to school everyday as part of their lunch. Unfortunately, even though they come 4 to a pack, we’re out. Time to restock I guess before the kids are home every day looking for snacks this spring break.
8 Reasons to Stock Up on Dole Fruit Parfaits
- It travels well. The little bowls are sealed closed until you’re ready to eat. Making them a great option for
- school lunches
- after school snacks
- field trips snacks
- a quick snack when everyone is on the run between sports practices and afterschool activities.
- They don’t require refrigeration again making them the perfect snack for families on the run. You won’t need to pack an ice pack with it, just a spoon.
- With 3 varieties there’s a fruit combination everyone will love.
- Pineapple & Creme
- Apples & Creme
- Peaches & Creme
- Each of their 3 varieties provides nutrition we all need.
- 120-130 calories
- all natural fruit
- 25-45% Vitamin C
- O mg Cholestrol
- It’s gluten-free.
- It’s nut-free.
- The fruit is cut into bite-size pieces making it a healthy option for kids of all ages.
- It’s also not a kiddie-snack with cutesie shapes or unnatural items to give it color. It’s a snack that moms and dads can enjoy along with kids.
DOLE Fruit Parfaits are available in the canned fruit section at select grocery retailers. They will cost about $2.79 for each pack of 4 which is inline with most of their other fruit bowls. Keep your eyes to the sales papers and coupons. You never know when you might find a 2 for $4 deal and then with a coupon, you could really stock up on this yummy spring snack.