Who doesn’t love exploring an aquarium? There are so many great animals living under the sea, and an aquarium is a great place to check them out. Fish, seals, dolphins, and sharks! How can you pick a favorite? You have to check them all out. We are lucky enough to have several local aquariums for you to check out this summer. We’ve listed them here to help you plan your summer adventures.
Aquariums in New Jersey
- Adventure Aquarium (Camden County) 1 Riverside Dr. Camden, NJ 08103 (856) 365-3300
- Click over to read our Adventure Aquarium review.
- Atlantic City Aquarium (Atlantic County) 800 North New Hampshire Ave. Atlantic City, NJ 08401 (609) 348-2880
- Click over to read our Atlantic City Aquarium review.
- Jenkinson’s Aquarium (Ocean County) 300 Ocean Ave. Point Pleasant, NJ 07842 (732) 892-0600
- Click over to read our Jenkinson’s Aquarium review.
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center (Atlantic County) 3625 Brigantine Boulevard, Brigantine, NJ 08203 (609) 266-0538 This is not an aquarium but does teach about aquatic life and may have other rescued animals in shallow pools.
Aquariums in New York
- New York Aquarium 602 Surf Ave, Brooklyn, NY (718) 265-3474
- Long Island Aquarium 431 East Main Street Riverhead, NY 11901 (631) 208-9200