This Jersey Family Fun Disclosure Policy is valid as of 08 September 2013.
Jersey Family Fun is a collaborative, hyperlocal, New Jersey blog written by a group of individuals, primarily New Jersey mom bloggers. For questions about Jersey Family Fun, please contact jenniferauer @ jerseyfamilyfun.com.
Jersey Family Fun accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Jersey Family Fun abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The advertisers in the Google Ad rotation are selected by Google and may or may not represent clients we’ve worked with.
The publisher of and writers for Jersey Family Fun, at times, are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, events, and various other topics. Even though the Jersey Family Fun writing team receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on Jersey Family Fun are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Jersey Family Fun does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Physical & Mental Health Disclaimer
We are not health professionals or experts. We are moms with or living with families with food allergies and sensitivities, illnesses, and other challenges. We do not provide medical advice, we only share advice or product reviews that have worked for us. Before using any medical or health information please discuss your it with your physician, mental health professional, or other qualified health provider who knows your family best and is capable of providing your family with professional medical advice.
Giveaways & Contests
Jersey Family Fun Giveaways and Contests are subject to the following rules and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants are always required to leave one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- Unless otherwise stated there will only be 1 winner.
- Unless otherwise state, the winner is responsible for his/her own travel costs which can include parking and meals during an event.
- Winners are contacted within 3 days of the ending date of the giveaway/contests. Unless stated otherwise, winners have 3 days to claim their prize. All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Winners agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Most of the time and unless otherwise stated the prize is shipped directly from the giveaway sponsor and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive, depending on availability, location of winner, and other unforeseen issues. If you have not received the prize within 4 weeks, please contact Amy @ JerseyFamilyFun.com. While Jersey Family Fun does its best to ensure winners receive their prizes in a timely manner, we are not responsible for items lost in the mail or for any other reason delayed or not received.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Unless stated otherwise ticket and giftcard prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
If you are a business looking to work with Jersey Family Fun on a giveaway or contest you should be aware of all of the above as well as the fact that we do not promote contests or giveaways without some level of compensation. We have worked hard to build our reputation and fan/follower/reader base. There is value in what we offer, we appreciate you recognizing it. If you are interested in working with us you should contact jenniferauer @ jerseyfamilyfun.com.
Pictures, Comments, & Emails
When you submit a photo, video, email us, or leave a comment on/to Jersey Family Fun you are giving us permission to use that information across our site and social media channels.
When you attend an event sponsored by Jersey Family Fun or otherwise open to the public, you grant us permission to photograph or record you and your children and use such photos/videos across our site and social media channels.
Children’s names will not be identified in photos or videos unless the parent has done so willingly. Parents may request at any time that a photo be removed from our site by emailing jenniferauer @ jerseyfamilyfun.com.
Facebook Spam Policy
Jersey Family Fun has worked hard to build its Facebook fan base by providing our fans with relevant information. Businesses posting to our Facebook page with promotional statuses or comments, without permission, should be aware that said posts and comments will be deleted. Multiple posts will result in a page/profile being banned from our Facebook page. As a business owner, you should also be aware, that posting to a Facebook page is significantly less effective than working with the sponsor of the Facebook page to get your message out. If you are interested in working with us you should contact jenniferauer @ jerseyfamilyfun.com.
Content and images on this site, unless specifically stated or attributed, belong to Jersey Family Fun and it’s writers and are protected by U.S. Copyright law. Please do not copy these without permission.