This post was made possible by DiDonato’s Fun Center, who provided us with passes at no charge. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about Atlantic County Easter events we think families will enjoy.
All Aboard! DiDonato’s EGGspress Train Ride is a must-do this Easter Season!
After much success with the Magical Holiday Express train ride this past Christmas, DiDonato’s Fun Center in Hammonton is back at it! The train has been repurposed for spring and the Easter EGGspress is now running! My children and I couldn’t wait to get back out there and see what was in store for us now!
As always, the staff at DiDonato’s Fun Center was warm and courteous. We were greeted with smiles, and the children were asked what they wanted to do first at the Easter EGGspress. They chose the Easter egg hunt, and the girls explained that each of them could take a basket and collect 6 eggs, one of each color. After they were finished, they could sort the eggs into the proper boxes, and everyone would receive a prize! Adults included! The kids got festive goody bags full of small toys and stickers. For the adults, a coupon for $5 off in the Alley Restaurant – YUM!
After we finished with the egg hunt, the kids were ready to board the train. Staff members let the kids choose which train car they wanted to sit in and off we went! In place of the holiday decorations we enjoyed back in December, there were wooden cutouts of all different animals, which my kids had fun identifying. We also went around the egg hunt area which was decorated with pastel ribbons around all of the trees.
After our ride, we went to visit the Easter Bunny on his porch! We were able to pose for as many photos as we wanted, and as always, there was a staff member there eager to take a photo of the whole family. This is something I noticed during our last visit to DiDonato’s and was very thankful for. As a mom, it seems like I am always the one behind the camera, and never in the photos with my family, so I always think it is really nice when someone offers to take a group photo for us. We really enjoyed our time at DiDonato’s EGGspress, and we are sure you will too!
Some things to know before you experience DiDonato’s Eggspress Train Ride…
- DiDonato’s Eggspress train ride tickets can be purchased in advance, through the website. Tickets are $9.95 per person, and children under 12 months do not need a ticket.
- The Eggspress train ride runs April 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14 and 15 for the 2017 season. The DiDonato’s EGGspress schedule on Fridays is from 3 pm – 7 pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 1 pm – 7 pm.
- Make sure to bring your camera, as there are so many great photo ops around the area! Staff is available everywhere, and will offer to take photos of your family, so take advantage!
- The DiDonato’s Eggspress admission price includes a train ride, egg hunt, and Easter Bunny meet and greet
- All guests receive a prize after the egg hunt, even the adults!
- Come hungry, the restaurant on site serves great food!
Check out more of our photos in our Facebook Album. You can view part of our album below.
DiDonato’s Family Fun Center is located at 1151 S. White Horse Pike, in Hammonton, Atlantic County.
To arrange a feature on your location or purchase advertising on Jersey Family Fun contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.