This is not a sponsored post.
Deerwood Park – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds – Howell, NJ
3 Reasons my Family Loves Deerwood Park (also known as Purple Park)
- Cleanliness: There is no graffiti on the equipment, and no litter anywhere on the premises.
- Variety: No matter young or old, there is something for all age groups at this park. We love the 2 different swing areas.
- Benches: There are more than enough benches located throughout the play areas. This is so nice when we have relatives come to the park with us, because they can sit and watch the children play.
What DeerwoodPark offers
- 1 Large piece of play equipment(ages 5-12)
- 1 small piece of play equipment(ages 2-5)
- Picnic areas
- baby swings
- big kid swings
- a skate park
- 2 roller hockey rinks
- 2 baseball fields
Deerwood Park is located at 2740 Lakewood Allenwood Road in Howell in Monmouth County. The park is open from dawn-dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Deerwood Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.