David B. Crabiel Park – Middlesex County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves David A Crabiel Park
- The rock wall! What a great feature for a playground, it’s much more engaging than the average playground structure rock wall. With grips on all sides at different angles and heights it’s a challenge for all ages (make sure to wear sneakers!)
- Great location! It’s situated right off Route 1 means when we are out visiting, or shopping, it’s a quick stop to stretch our legs. Easy on and off the highway and bonus that there’s a clean bathroom that was unlocked when we were visiting.
- Despite being on Route 1, David A Crabiel Park is peaceful! It’s clean, beautifully landscaped and when we were there it was quiet. There were a few people enjoying the paths for biking or running but this isn’t a park for day camps or large crowds when games aren’t in play on the fields.
What David B. Crabiel Park offers
- Multi use field
- Paved walkway
- Little League Field
- Restrooms inside building
- Water fountains
- Large parking lot
- Rock wall
- 2 Playground climbing structures
- Bike rack
David B. Crabiel Park is located at Elkins Lane, Milltown, in Middlesex County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more David B. Crabiel Park Photos in our Facebook Gallery, here’s a preview.