Dandylion the Duck
By Tom Gober
Dandylion the Duck is a story of the youngest duckling who goes through a series of challenges and by learning patience becomes the first in his family to fly.
Dandylion the Duck is best for children ages 2 – 8 years old.
Why I enjoyed Dandylion the Duck
- This book allows for lots of discussion while reading.
- The themes in the story are familiar to kids. Themes such as patience, treating others fairly and being different.
- The ducks are named after states, it gives us a chance to talk about different places.
Why my kids enjoyed Dandylion the Duck
- That all the ducks look different. He enjoys pointing out the different ducks by name.
- He likes that the story includes things that he has done, like crossing the street safely.
- The colorful illustrations.
For your own copy of the Dandylion the Duck Book
- Visit your local New Jersey library to borrow a copy.
- Purchase your own Dandylion the Duck
To learn about other great books check out a Story Time at your local library. We list Story Times in New Jersey on our Calendar of Events.
Check our our children book review series for more recommendations on children books you and your kids will love.
This post may include Amazon affiliate links. Jersey Family Fun is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.