This post was made possible by Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District by Marriott who provided us with accommodations during my family’s recent visit. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about family friendly Fredericksburg hotels we think your family may enjoy for family vacations.
Have you stayed at the Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District by Marriott?
During our visit to Fredericksburg, Virginia we had the pleasure of staying at Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District. I could not ask for a better hotel for my family. This Fredericksburg hotel is situated perfectly within historic Fredericksburg. The Fredericksburg visitor center is right across the street and Fredericksburg historic buildings are all within a few blocks of the hotel itself. Even several restaurants were within walking distance. Almost everywhere we visited in Fredericksburg was within walking distance of our hotel.
From the historic buildings to inside the Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District lobby, learning about the role of Fredericksburg in the Civil War continues. Glass display cases exhibit different artifacts and other historical relics. Enjoy something from the café while you take a few additional moments to learn more about Civil War history.
Up in our room my boys had plenty of space to work with their Crayola art cases they brought along. The desk has a pull out table underneath it. So with the bed as seating and that extra table, it was just what we needed during some down time between visiting Fredericksburg attractions.
The Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District was a great place to stay, especially for a trip like our visit to Fredericksburg. With everything we needed right there, we were able to maximize the fun we had not just in walking around Frederickburg’s Historic District but also at Fredericksburg’s best family attractions.
Our video tour of our room at Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District
The Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District room included:
- 2 queen beds
- Flat screen television
- Dresser and night stand
- Desk with a pull away table and desk chair
- 1 chair for additional seating
- Standard size shower/tub combination
- Semi-privacy wall to separate the sink from the toilet area
What you should know if you stay at Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District.
- The Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District, Fredericksburg hotel is located at 620 Caroline St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401.
- Plan ahead for your meals. Here are some options you can consider.
- Take advantage of the Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District hotel cafe.
- Visit the Visit Fred’s site for a list of restaurants within walking or driving distance.
- Bring food with you and take advantage of the mini refrigerator.
- If you plan to swim, the Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District indoor pool is only accessible with a hotel key.
- The pool goes from 3 feet to 4½ feet and does have steps in the shallow end.
- Showers are available.
- A jacuzzi was available as well.
- Towels are available for use.
- If you are traveling with babies or toddlers, ask about cribs.
- The Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District uses a Fredericksburg community parking lot. Hotel guests can pay a discounted rate in advance for parking. Please ask about it BEFORE you park your car.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout the facility at no additional charge.
- Room Rates may vary so it’s best to check the Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District by Marriott site for rates and availability.
To view more Courtyard Fredericksburg Historic District photos visit our Facebook Gallery.
Check it out, and when you do please tell them Jersey Family Fun sent you.
Click over to see the rest of our Family Travel to Fredericksburg, Virginia series or Visit Fred’s site for help in planning your trip.
To arrange a feature on your location contact Jennifer Auer, Jersey Family Fun publisher.
In full disclosure, we were provided with accommodations and attraction tickets in Fredericksburg, Virginia, as well as suggestions on locations to visit to make this post possible. We appreciate the support of the merchants in supporting Jersey Family Fun to find fun family travel locations. As always, opinions are my own.