When I heard how Chuggington die-cast Stack Track sets combined construction and train play, I knew it was a perfect fit for our family of train lovers. As a mom with two little boys, who also happens to love building and trains herself, there’s nothing better than a toy that combines both those loves. When Tomy sent us the Chuggington StackTrack Repair and Go Wilson Playset and Chuggington StackTrack 10-in-1 Track Pack to review we were ecstatic and after playing with the sets, definitely not disappointed.
About the Chuggington StackTrack Repair and Go Wilson Playset
Featuring the iconic Repair Station, this starter set also includes special deco Wilson and a rough patch of road. After Wilson travels over the rough road, his wobbly wheels are in need of repair. Wilson goes to the repair station where his wheels can be fixed. Ages: 3 and up. MSRP: $19.99
About the Chuggington StackTrack 10-in-1 Track Pack
Build any of the 10 included layouts, or create your own. Any and all of the 28 pieces can also be combined with other Chuggington Die-Cast playsets and expansion packs to create mega layouts with mega-height and action! Traintastic adventures await! MSRP: $44.99
What we love about Chuggington StackTrack™
- My son, at 3, is just starting to gain interest and spend a lot of time at his train table. Receiving the sets also renewed his interest in the Chuggington TV Show and I often find him singing the theme song as he plays.
- He also loved the poster of the available die-cast engines that came in the Repair and Go Wilson Playset and knew all of them by name (it’s the little things, right?). Plus, he wants to collect them all!
- His favorite part was the bumpy road patch in the Repair and Go Wilson Playset and he added it to every track we built.
- The die-cast railway system is durable and easy to assemble, even for my 3 year old.
- Some of my son’s die-cast cars also fit down the track, so we enjoyed racing them down too.
- Despite his excitement to play with the sets, my son was actually still more interested in crashing the tracks I built than creating his own. So, I loved that the option to build vertically allowed for extended play and creative layouts. Attempting to get the most vertical height from the available pieces in the 10-1 Track pack, combined with the Repair and Go Wilson Playset proved a creative challenge that kept us busy and playing together for hours.
- The tracks can be combined with other Chuggington Die-Cast playsets and expansion packs, so the height and action of your layouts is limited only by your imagination and available pieces.
- Regardless of height, the track remained sturdy and stable so you can stack your track as high as the sky! Tomy even set the Guinness World Record on May 11th for the Tallest Toy Train Track, with the very same track. Their record-breaking track stood 17 feet, 4 inches tall in New York City’s Grand Central Terminal during their National Train Day events.
Will Your Children Love The Stack Your Track Sets As Much As Mine?
Here’s your chance to win a 10-in-1 Track Pack along with an assortment of die-cast engines.
Some things to consider before you enter:
- This contest is by no means sponsored by Facebook or Twitter. They are not responsible if you don’t win.
- We will pick 1 winner.
- The winner will be shipped the prize by Tomy.
- Each household is only eligible to win 3 TOMY products, via blog reviews and giveaways, each calendar year. Only one entrant per household per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
- You must leave a comment as the first requirement of this giveaway. If you do not leave a comment below this post that answers the question asked in the Rafflecopter first entry option, your entries will be invalid. You would not be able to win. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- You have until midnight, June 4 to enter. Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner.
- The winner will be announced, Wednesday, June 5, 2013. Please claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to email@example.com.
After you’ve entered be sure to check out our other current giveaways.
In full disclosure, we received the Repair and Go Wilson Playset and the 10-1 Track Pack to make this review possible. The giveaway is also sponsored by Tomy who is providing the prizes. As always, our opinions are 100% our own.