Yesterday was a snow day..yay! You know what that means, right? It’s time to make Christmas crafts…
After searching through the thousands of ideas on Pinterest, I decided to make a Christmas wreath with my son. The paper plate wreath is a classic craft that I remember doing when I was a child. There are so many ways of making it unique and different every year. This year we went with a simple, yet beautiful version.
Here is what you need to make a Christmas Wreath Craft:
- White paper plate
- Green paint
- Foam stickers (or paper cut outs)
- Red ribbon
- Silver bell
Here is how you make a Christmas Wreath Craft:
- Cut out the center of the paper plate.
- Paint the outer edge of the plate green.
- Once dry, add foam stickers in any pattern or design you would like.
- Tie a ribbon to a silver bell.
- Attache the bell to the bottom of the plate. I stuck the bell on using one of the stickers, but you could also tie it on or use glue.
- Proudly display the finished wreath in your house!
This Christmas Wreath Craft can be hung up over the mantle or on door handles as a beautiful addition to your holiday decor. This wreath also makes a wonderful holiday gift for grandparents and teachers. I hope you have as much fun as we did making this fun and easy craft!