This is not a sponsored post.
The GraceWay Bible Church is holding Christmas Live this holiday season and we here at Jersey Family Fun think it sounds like a fantastic way to get into the Christmas Spirit. Christmas Live is a walking tour that guides groups through eleven interactive Bible scenes featuring actors and live animals. It’s essentially a living nativity scene that you can get up close and personal with!
In addition to the walking tour, there will also be crafts for children, Christmas treats, photos, and a puppet theater! And the price: FREE.
Christmas Live Information and Specifics:
- Be sure to arrive 45 minutes ahead of your scheduled walking tour in order to participate in the crafts, puppets, and treats.
- The Puppet Theater is available for the first 30 guests to arrive. No tickets are required. Puppet theater times are 5:30pm and 6:30pm.
- A photo from your Christmas Live visit will be mailed to you after your visit.
- This event is outdoors rain or shine, so dress accordingly!
- A signed tour is also available for the deaf and their families.
- All parking is offsite at the Steinert High School student lot on Klockner Rd. Then ride the Christmas Trolleys to Christmas Live.
Christmas Live Dates:
Fridays Dec. 5th & 12th: 5:30 to 8:30pm
Sundays Dec. 7th & 14th: 4:30 to 8:30pm
Register online to reserve your free tickets. While they do accept walk-ins, wait times may vary.
Christmas Live is held at the GraceWay Bible Church, 1934 Klockner Road, Hamilton, NJ 08619 in Mercer County. For more information, please visit their website or call 609-586-0223.