We originally published our listing of New Jersey Christmas Lights and holiday displays in 2014. We’ve been updating and republishing our list of NJ Christmas Lights every year since then. As in previous years, we will update this often throughout the 2021 holiday season.
We know you love Christmas lights as much as we do!
How? Because when we asked you all for the best ones across New Jersey you all responded. You also made this one of our top posts ever, 77,000 views in 2020. This year, let’s see if we can beat that.
This is our listing of Holiday Displays and Lights in New Jersey, listed by county and municipality, with the details we know and links to more information when possible.
Please know that we will continue to update this. Bookmark this site and check in with us often. If you know of holiday displays and lights that you feel should be listed please comment below with all the details.
Since so much of our listing includes residential properties this listing is subject to change. Please recognize that some homeowners may choose to alter their display, hours, and other particulars. We do not have any control over that.
New Jersey Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
You can see some of these Holiday Displays & Lights as videos on our YouTube Channel in a special Best Christmas Light Shows playlist.
Christmas Lights and Holiday Displays in North Jersey
The Biggest Christmas Lights Displays in North Jersey
Before we break down the North Jersey Christmas lights by town, let’s focus on some of the biggest Christmas light displays in Northern New Jersey. Click their titles for more information.
- Turtle Back Zoo Holiday Lights Spectacular
- Holiday Walkthrough Light Show at Brookhollow’s Barnyard
- Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show
Bergen County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Fort Lee Christmas Lights
- From reader Camereon, “There is a Christmas light show called Center Lights in Fort Lee NJ. There are sky beams and over 6000 rgb lights that are computerized and synchronized to music. Show runs from Nov 30th to Jan 1st from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm nightly. You can check out more on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/centerlightss.”
Glen Rock Christmas Lights
- Glen Rock’s Christmas House, submitted by one of our Facebook fans this year, is off of Cornwall Road at the corner of Hillman in Glen Rock.
Waldwick Christmas Lights
- Waldwick, Christmas on Manhattan, 137 Manhattan Avenue. For more information click here. The website hasn’t been updated since 2016 and the Facebook page has not been updated since 2019.
Essex County Christmas Lights and Holiday Displays
Cedar Grove Christmas Lights
- Cedar Grove, Vargo Christmas Light Show at
30 Patten Terrace, 601 Pompton Ave in Cedar Grove, over 20,000 lights. Collecting Toys For Tots, lights begin 11/30. For more information click here.
West Orange Christmas Lights
- Holiday Lights Spectacular at the Turtle Back Zoo. The Zoo will be illuminated by lights and holiday displays throughout the park starting November 19, 2021. Schedule varies, open until December 31. Find more information here. FREE
Livingston Christmas Lights
- Camuso Family Christmas Display of Livingston. Begins December 4, 2021. They will be open at 5 pm every night. They will stay open until 9 pm Sundays through Thursdays and until 9:30 pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Find out more here.
Hudson County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Hudson County.
Morris County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Boonton Christmas Lights
- Holiday Walkthrough Light Show at Brookhollow’s Barnyard in Boonton at 301 Rockaway Valley Road. The Christmas light show will open November 27, 2021 tand run through January 2022. They will be open Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Days and times may change due to popularity. Tickets are required for entry
- Christmas in Boonton, 1 Crestfield Road. Starts November 25, 2021, Sunday-Thursday 6 PM – 10 PM, Friday and Saturday 5:30 PM – 11 PM. For more information click here.
Randolph Christmas Lights
- Viking Court in Randolph was suggested by Facebook fan Maggy.
- Reader Catherine recommended we, “check 14 Hawser Way, Randolph, NJ.”
Rockaway Township Christmas Lights
- Fleetwood Lights, 32 Fleetwood Drive. Regular hours for 2021 will be 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Mondays – Sundays. Now open till New Year’s Eve. For more information click here.
Mine Hill Christmas Lights
- Morris Holiday Lights, 3 Indian Falls Road. Mayor Sam Morris and his Family invite you to their Holiday Light Show benefiting charitable causes with 40,000+ lights programmed to holiday music. Find out the 2021 schedule at their Facebook page.
Denville Christmas Lights
- 3 Holly Drive (Beacon Hill Neighborhood) Brightest lights in the neighborhood! Colorful lights from the top of the roof to the ground and around the house. Lots of lit up decorations around the house. New things added weekly, because we are never satisfied. Come check them out!
Wayne Christmas Lights
- Martorana Christmas House, residence at 396 Fairfield Road. Everything is now up and running for 2021. Airblowns from 8 am – 12 midnight, lights 4 pm – 12 midnight. Check out their Facebook page for updates
Sussex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Augusta Christmas Lights
- Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show, 1 mile of beautiful Christmas lights set to holiday music! Christmas Village and Winter Carnival included. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from November 24th, 2021 – January 9th, 2021 with extra dates in December. Find more information here. Read our Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show review here. $29 per car.
Union County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Fanwood Christmas Lights
- Fanwood’s Famous “Christmas House”, 83 Paterson Road. Private home, collecting donations for NJ Institute for Disabilities. Lights go on November 26th, 2021, Santa visits on December 4, 2021, 4:30 to 7PM. Find out more on their Facebook page.
Warren County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Columbia Christmas Lights
- The Spain Family Lights. 171 Knowlton Road, Columbia. For more information and their 2021 hours visit their Facebook page.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in Central New Jersey
The Biggest Christmas Lights Displays in Central Jersey
Before we break down the Central Jersey Christmas lights by town, let’s focus on some of the biggest Christmas light displays in Central New Jersey. Click their titles for more information.
Mercer County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Trenton Christmas Lights
- Martel’s Christmas Wonderland, 21 Phillips Avenue, They are open 7 days a week for the 2021 holiday season. Hours and closings will be updated daily in their Facebook group.
Middlesex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Edison Christmas Lights
- From our reader Nick, There are Christmas lights at 23 Violet Place in Edison, NJ. He says, “Tons of lights and character scenes.”
- Reader Anthony recommended the ‘Lights on Pine Street at 2 Pine Street in Edison. He reports they are on every night from 6 PM – 10 PM.
East Brunswick Christmas Lights
- Winter WonderLights, 655 Cranbury Rd in East Brunswick. Drive through a half mile path and wonder at 1.5 million lights animated to some of your favorite holiday tunes. This Central Jersey display of Christmas lights is open everyday, November 26, 2021 – January 2, 2022 from 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm. $28/car entrance fee. You can learn more here.
- Weber Family Lights, Residence at 16 Branton Drive. Music broadcast on 89.7. Tentatively the show will run this year from Friday, December 3, 2021 to January 1, 2022. They will once again be raising money for Embrace Kids Official. For more info click here.
Jamesburg Christmas Lights
- Connelly Christmas Light Show, Residence at 38 Half Acre Road. Stop by to see the Connelly Christmas Light Show show running daily from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM. You can enjoy from your car by tuning into 96.7 FM or walk up to see the displays up close. New features this year are singing Trees and “Santa’s gone fishing” display. More information found here.
Monroe Christmas Lights
- Dano’s Lights, residence at 16 Patricia Place, Monroe. Hopes to be up and running for 2021 by Friday, December 3, 2021. More information found here.
Old Bridge Christmas Lights
- Crazy Christmas Lights at 55 Valley Vale Drive in Old Bridge. The house will be lit every day from 5 – 10 pm regardless of weather from December 1st, 2021 until January 1st, 2022. For more information click here.
South Plainfield Christmas Lights
- Christmas at the Nietzers, Residence at 201 Hamilton Blvd. The Christmas Light show in South Plainfield NJ starts on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 5 PM. The lights will be on from 5-9 PM nightly until January 1, and until 10 PM on Friday and Saturday evenings. More information found here.
Woodbridge Christmas Lights
- Check out “Lights on Leon” in Woodbridge. Lots of Christmas lights, nostalgic blowmolds, & the 20ft tree of lights! Located at 532 Leon Ave in Woodbridge, NJ! Lights are on nightly till 10pm. – Submitted by Dennis.
Monmouth County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Freehold Christmas Lights
- Robert has invited everytone to check out Lights On Valley View in Freehold! They are located on 328 Valley View Circle in Freehold, NJ. All new for 2021. Tune to 90.3, sit back and relax. Show runs from 5:00 until 10:30 nightly until January 1, 2022. Learn more at their website.
- Reader Jenn shared another Chrismtas lights display in Freehold for 2021. She says, “it’s at 235 Double Creek Parkway Freehold has a very big display with music.”
Hazlet Christmas Lights
- Johnny’s Hazlet Holiday Light Extravaganza, Residence at 3 Bauer Avenue. The lights will be on starting December 1st, 2021. They will be on every night (weather permitting) starting around 5:30 PM US EST and will be off around 10:00 PM US EST. You can learn more about character appearances and other important information on their Facebook page.
Manalapan Christmas Lights
- Lights & Carols for a ‘Claus. The Iantosca Family invites you to enjoy their light display at 43 Heather Drive in Manalapan – The 6th Annual Lights and Carols for a CLAUS.! More information here.
Marboro Christmas Lights
- Lilonsky Family Light Show, Lauren from the Lilonsky family wants us to know about their lights. “Lilonsky Family Light Show. Follow us on Facebook we are 34 Harness Lane in Marlboro! Just tune your radio sit back and enjoy.” Hours are Sundays – Thursdays: 5 pm – 9:30 pm and Fridays – Saturdays: 5 pm – 10 pm.
Sea Girt Christmas Lights
- Marlin Christmas Wonderland located at 1326 Laurel Ave, Sea Girt, NJ. Homeowner Daniel says, “We have synced music light show, window projections and 2 giant 8 foot Nutcrackers. The show runs from 5-10 pm every night in December 2021.
Spring Lake Heights Christmas Lights
- Sims Holiday Lights, private residence at 620 Central Ave Spring Lake Heights. It looks like 2021 hours are 5:30 – 9:30 pm on weekdays and 5 – 10 pm on weekends. Tune Your Radios To 92.1 and enjoy the thousands of lights! For more info check Facebook page.
Wall Township Christmas Lights
- The Christmas Light Show at McCann’s will be back for 2021 but the location is unknown. For more information click here.
Spring Lake Christmas Lights
- Sisti Family Christmas Lights, Residence on the 300 block of Pitney Ave, Over 23,000 Christmas lights, inclement weather cancels. This 2021 Spring Lake Christmas light show runs Sundays – Thursdays 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM and Fridays & Saturdays 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM. You can can learn more here.
Union Beach Christmas Lights
- The Gress House Holiday Light Spectacular, 14 Johnson Ave (off Broadway). Looks like this Union Beach Christmas light show will be back fro 2021, but no opening dates or hours have been announced yet. Learn more at their Facebook page.
Somerset County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Far Hills Christmas Lights
Hillsborough Christmas Lights
- 16 White Meadow Road. “Every year the Volpe family creates a Christmas Wonderland. There are flying sleds and moving Santa. A three story tree, music, including a radio station you can tune in to. There are also Chanukah decorations so no one on the block feels excluded. You can’t and shouldn’t miss it.” – Jill, a reader.
Warren Christmas Lights
- Christmas in Warren, private residence. The best view is on Briarwood Dr W facing the house at 80 Briarwood Dr E tune to 92.7 FM. For more information click here. As of November 30, 2021 there were no 2021 updates regarding Christmas lights.
Washington Borough Christmas Lights
- Lights at Sunrise at 153 Sunrise Terrace. As of November 30, 2021 there were no 2021 updates regarding Christmas lights and the Facebook page was no longer online.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in South Jersey
The Biggest Christmas Lights Displays in South Jersey
Before we break down the South Jersey Christmas lights by town, let’s focus on some of the biggest Christmas light displays in Southern New Jersey. Click their titles for more information.
- Burlington Lights
- Creamy Acres Night of Lights Light Show Extra
- Johnson’s Corner Farm Christmas “Light Show” Hayride and Light Show on the Lake
- Storybook Land Christmas Fantasy with Lights
Atlantic County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Absecon Christmas Lights
- Yard Family Christmas Display, 4 E. Curran Drive, private residence. Lights are on Lights are on 5 to 11 pm daily. This year a new train has been added to this Atlantic County Christmas lights display. There are character and Santa visits throughout December. Find more information here or watch our video below to see highlights from 2019.
- Belaire Lakes, off of Woodcrest Avenue, is the Belaire Lakes development. You’ll see Christmas lights as you head into the neighborhood. Then head to the right down West Delray Lane for more impressive holiday displays.
Atlantic City Christmas Lights
- Tropicana Casino, Tropicana’s Free Holiday Musical Light Show will feature stunning holiday décor, and music, with the marvelous 35-foot tree in the center of it all. ~ Every day until December 27. Find more information here. FREE
Egg Harbor City Christmas Lights Displays
- Along the White Horse Pike there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major highway in Atlantic County.
Egg Harbor Township Christmas Lights
Egg Harbor Township is so committed to sharing their best Christmas lights and holiday displays residents have started a Facebook group. You can request to join it.
- Storybook Land Christmas Fantasy with Lights – Over 1,000,000 lights adorn the park from November 13, 2021 thru December 30, 2021. For park schedule and admission costs click here.
- Offshore Illuminations has Christmas lights daily from 5:45-10 pm at 100 Offshore Road. For more information visit their Facebook posting.
- Christmas Lights On Poplar, at 39 Poplar in Fox Lake has not yet announced an opening date or hours for 2021. Look for updates on their Facebook page.
- Krug Family Holiday Light Show, located in Equestrian Estates at 2 Thorobred Road in Egg Harbor Township. Neither their website www.kruglights.com nor their Facebook page show updates for 2021.
- Rockstar Moms of Atlantic County mom, Krystall shared that the corner of Astor and Pine Avenue in Egg Harbor Township has an amazing set up of lights.(2021 details not confirmed yet.)
- 12 Polebridge, Thursdays -Sundays 6:30 – 10 pm. We drove by this, on December 5, 2020. It was pretty fabulous. This light show is coordinated to music at 87.9 FM. The front yard is decked out with numerous light displays. Right in front of the house is a small parking lot. Volunteers will help you park your car so that your car is facing the light display. (2021 details not confirmed yet.)
- Other streets we’ve learned about without too many details
- Winners Court
- South Avenue
- Iris Drive in Cedar Crest Development
- Rushwood Drive off of Robert Best Road
- Ivins Ave
- 108 Cates Road
- Walnut Avenue
- Princeton Avenue
- Near English Creek & Zion
- Buckingham Drive
- Coachman Drive
- Otter Lane
- St. Andrews Drive – We found that most of the lit up houses are at one end of the street. Most of the rest of the street has no lights.
- Steelmanville & Red Oak
Galloway & Smithville Christmas Lights
Take a look at what you can expect if you visit the Christmas lights at Forever Forest in Galloway. They have plans to be open for 2021 from November 19, 2021 through December 23, 2021.
- Along Pitney Road between Crestview and Jimmie Leeds Road there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major road in this community.
- Historic Smithville & Village Greene Holiday Lights on the Lake, Watch in wonderment as over 100 lit Christmas trees magically float on the lake. Every Thursday through Sunday from November 25, 2021 through January 4, 2022 starting at 5:30 pm. Find more information here.
- Spirit Of Stonewall, A Christmas light show Located on Stonewall Drive in Smithville NJ. Hours are Sundays – Thursdays from 5pm – 9pm and Fridays and Saturdays from 5 pm – 10 pm. Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s eve and New Year’s day the Christmas lights will be on from 5 pm – 11 pm. Learn more on their Facebook page.
- Other streets we’ve learned about without too many details
- Vine Avenue
- Whispering Lane
Hammonton Christmas Lights
- Rockstar Moms of Atlantic County mom, Cristina shared that there are great Christmas lights on Chew Road in Hammonton. Facebook fan, Heather shared that there are lights specifically at 489 North Chew Road. (2021 details have not yet been confirmed.
- 25 E Judith Dr. in Hammonton. Walk through display open 5 pm – 10 pm nightly. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Linwood Christmas Lights
We’ve learned about these streets with Christmas lights and holiday displays, but we don’t have much more details.
- Woodlynn Boulevard
- Country Club Drive (all the way in the back)
- A few in Fischer woods
Mays Landing Christmas Lights
We’ve learned about these streets with Christmas lights and holiday displays, but we don’t have much more details.
- Pine Needle Drive
- Morningside Drive
Northfield Christmas Lights
We’ve learned about these streets with Christmas lights and holiday displays, but we don’t have much more details.
- Mount Vernon
Somers Point Christmas Lights
- Rockstar Moms of Atlantic County mom, Kathleen shared in 2020, “The little neighborhood west of New Road in Somers Point (between West Groveland Avenue and West Laurel Drive) brings it! Definitely worth the trip. Every street has at least one house that is over the top!”
- Facebook fan, Sarah shared, in 2020, about 903 Pennsylvania Avenue. She says, “You can tune your car radio to a station and the lights follow. Very cool!!” This year’s Dunleavy light show runs daily from 5:30-10 pm (weather depending).
Burlington County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Beverly Christmas Lights
- Lights Over Dory Court, The homeowners have moved to Edgewater Park and will not be having a Christmas light show for 2021. The show will return in 2022 at its new location. For more information visit their website here.
Browns Mills Chrismtas Lights
- 210 Hargrove Avenue in Browns Mills. Nightly 5 pm – 10 pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Burlington Township Christmas Lights
- Burlington Lights, Residence at Corner of Steeplechase Boulevard and Tack Way just off of Columbus Road (Route 543). Over 30,000 Christmas Bulbs all in sync with Christmas music playing every night through the holiday season that you can listen to on your car radio. 2021 hours are Sundays through Thursdays 5 – 10 pm. Fridays and Saturdays the lights stay on till 11 pm. They are collecting cash and non perishable food donations for the Burlington Township Food Pantry. You can learn more here.
- Reader Paul reports there are also Christmas lights in Burlington at 17 Meadowview Drive. He says, “Has a ton of lights set to music! The grinch stealing lights off a tree and even light up chickens! Should definitely check it out!” (2021 details have not been confirmed yet.)
- 1003-T High St in Burlington. Private residence walk up. Nightly 6 pm – 9 pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Cinnaminson Christmas Lights
- Lights on Olmstead at 5 Olmsted Lane in Cinnaminson. More details coming soon.
Delanco Christmas Lights
- 1605 2nd Street in Delanco. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Delran Christmas Lights
- 102 Tarltan Court in Delran. 5 pm – 10 pm weekdays and 5 pm – 11 pm weekends. For more information visit this Facebook post.
Lumberton Christmas Lights
- From homeowner Michael who says, “Lights On 46 Jasmine is back again this year even bigger and better at 46 Jasmine Road in Lumberton. We have thousands of lights and more inflatables than your fingers can count. We hope to bring joy, happiness, and peace this Christmas. Happy Holidays from our family to yours!”
Marlton Christmas Lights
- 517 Parliament Road in Marlton. For more information visit this Facebook post.
Medford Christmas Lights
- In 2020, Homeowner Miranda, wanted us to come visit her lights. She says, “Love the list! I have one to add – my own! 30 Oakwood Drive in Medford NJ has a bigger and bigger display each year. No synced music yet but lots of lights!” We’re not yet sure if the lights are back on for 2021.
- Johnson’s Corner Farm, located at 133 Church Road in Medford, has thousands and thousands of twinkling Christmas lights featuring Musical Light Show Hayrides and their Light Show on the Lake. Both are back for 2021. The fun begins at 5:00 pm each and every night, with Santa too! Visit their website for more details or call 609.654.8643.
Moorestown Christmas Lights
- 115 S Garfield Ave in Moorestown. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Mt Laurel Christmas Lights
- 526 Perry Drive in Mt. Laurel. Nightly 5 pm – 10 pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 7 Hyde Park Court in Mt. Laurel. Nightly 5 pm – 10 pm. For more information visit this Facebook post.
Camden County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Atco Christmas Lights
Barrington Christmas Lights
- Readers Suzzane reported in 2020 there are really good Christmas lights at 3406 Davis Road in Barrington. She especially likes the 20 foot Santa, 20 foot snowman and the 5 foot snowflake.
Blackwood Christmas Lights
- 70 Deer Park Circle in Blackwood. Sundays through Thursdays 5:30 pm – 10 pm and Fridays through Saturdays 5:30pm – 11pm/12am. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 404 Linda Avenue in Blackwood. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Cherry Hill Christma Lights
- 129 Spring House Road in Cherry Hill. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Laurel Springs Christmas Lights
- 326 E Atlantic Avenue in Laurel Springs. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Mt. Ephraim Christmas Lights
- 706 Bell Road in Mt. Ephraim. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Sicklerville Christmas Lights
- 850 Sicklerville Road in Sicklerville. Nightly 4:45 pm – 11 pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Stratford Christmas Lights
- 101 Columbia Avenue in Stratford. Nightly 6 pm-11 pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Voorhees Township Christmas Lights
- 23 Peregrine Dr. in Voorhees Township. Nightly 5 pm -10 pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 7 Holly Oak Drive in Voorhees Township. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 24 Radcliffe Drive in Voorhees Township. For more information visit this Facebook group.
West Berlin Christmas Lights
- Diggerland USA Holiday Drive Through Light Show. Select dates from November 2021 through January 2022. Drive the mile length course while listening to a custom playlist. For more information visit their website.
Cape May County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Cape May Christmas Lights
- Columbia Avenue: It’s home to many of the older B&Bs like the Mainstay Inn, the Mason Cottage, and the Dormer House.
- Washington Street Mall: We all know it’s fun to shop in the quaint stores, but at night this 3 block pedestrian mall offers a beautiful light show during the holiday season. And don’t forget to walk up to see the Christmas tree in the gazebo at Rotary Park located right behind the Mall on Lafayette Street. Click here for store hours and schedule of events.
- Ocean Street and Jackson Street: These are two of the streets that cross the Mall and lead down to the beach. They’re lined with a mixture of B&Bs, restaurants, and shops.
- Congress Hall: Located on Beach Avenue, just one block from the Mall, Congress Hall creates a Winter Wonderland on its large front yard. Check out the HUGE wooden soldiers at the main entrance on Congress Place and stroll through the lobby to see their tree and lighted hallways. Then, head outside and on Saturday mornings you can catch Mrs. Claus for a free Story Time or take your picture in a small, old-fashioned sleigh pulled by lighted reindeer. For a nominal fee, the kids can ride a miniature train and a carousel. All 2020 details are being finalized. Click here for more information and hours.
Our Top 3 Favorite Houses in Cape May this Christmas
Marmora Holiday Lights
- Reader Bonnie asked us, last year 2020, to list her address, “My Christmas lights are on from 5 pm til 10 pm , in South Jersey at 30 Norwood Road, in Marmora New Jersey. No 2021 updates yet.
Cumberland County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Bridgeton Christmas Lights
- VanMeter’s House of Lights, 6 Kennedy Drive. Over 17,000 lights, 21 handmade plywood cut outs, 22′ tall 3000 LED light tree and numerous other decorations. Lights are on 5:30-9:30 beginning December 4, 2021. The display will remain on until 9:30 pm each night through December 31st. Weather permitting. Donations are accepted for the Cumberland Players. Check out their Facebook page here.
Millville Christmas Lights
- Hiles Family Lights, 1108 Dock Street. 90% of our decorations are handmade!! All cut out, painted and glittered by hand! In 2020, The Hiles Family Lights are always at least 5 pm to 9 pm (sometimes later on weekends). If it’s raining or very wet from rain that day light the lights will not be on. We’re working to confirm for 2021.
Vineland Christmas Lights
- 1026 E Park Avenue in Vineland. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Gloucester County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Deptford Township Christmas Lights
- Deptford’s Dazzling Lights, 105 Branchwood Drive, Deptford. For more information visit their Facebook page. 2021 details are expected to be announced soon.
- 408 Braun Court in Deptford. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 6 Pioneer Circle in Deptford. Nightly 5:30 pm – 11pm. For more information visit this Facebook post.
Franklinville Christmas Lights
- 53 Tern Dr. in Franklinville. Monday through Thursday 4:45 pm to 9 pm and Friday through Sunday 4:45 pm to 10 pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 1337 Stanton Avenue in Franklinville. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 43 Tern Drive in Franklinville. For more information visit this Facebook post.
Mickleton Christmas Lights
503 Legends Court, private home recreates the home in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Bring a Toy for Tots donation and fill Eddie’s RV as seen on site.The homeowners moved to Mullica Hill and created Harbaugh Village.
Mullica Hill Christmas Lights
- Creamy Acres Night of Lights Light Show Extravaganza, The Night of Lights Light Show Extravaganza is a one & half mile drive thru, newly expanded for 2021 with double the lights and scenes for an awe-inspiring experience. Check out their website for more information.
- Harbaugh Village – The Griswold house from Mickleton is now in Mullica Hill at 174 Route 77 in Mullica Hill, NJ. The village opens on December 10, 2021. Visit the Harbaugh Village Facebook page for more details.
Newfield Christmas Lights
- 103 Hunter Drive in Newfield. Nightly 5pm -10pm. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Pitman Christmas Lights
- Hagerty Family Residence in Pitman Grove neighborhood. It appears to be updated for 2021. For more information visit this Facebook page.
- 410 Elm Avenue in Pitman. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 23 Euclid Avenue in Pitman. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 133 North Avenue in Pitman. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Sewell Christmas Lights
- 2 Hunter Court in Sewell. Nightly 5 pm – 1 am. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 205 Blue Jay Lane in Sewell. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 654 Mantua Blvd in Sewell. For more information visit this Facebook group.
- 530 Church Road in Sewell. Nightly until 11 pm. For more information visit this Facebook post.
Swedesboro Christmas Lights
- The South Jersey Holiday Light Show is the a drive-through light show in Southern New Jersey at the Bridgeport Speedway at 83 Flood Gate Road. Featuring dozens of dazzling displays to delight the entire family! The show is open select dates beginning November 19 – December 30, 2021! Pricing starts at $23 per car. Learn more at their website.
Washington Township Christmas Lights
In 2020, I found several streets filled with holiday lights displays and nativity scenes around the area of Ganttown Road and Bells Lake Drive. The next few listings are within close proximity of each other, one or two streets away from each other.
- 18 Silver Birch Road in Washington Township has a fully lit up front yard that is synchronized with the radio station at 97.9 FM. There are other houses lit up along the street as well.
- School House Lane, right off of Ganttown Road is a cul de sac with many houses lit up. Starting with house number 4 there are projections of a snowman and other holiday decorations on the garage. A few houses down on the right there is also a house with an inflatable minion on the right.
- Steeplechase Drive, is the next street over from Ganttown Road, it loops around and throughout the road there are beautiful Christmas lights.
- Patriot Lane, across Ganttown Road, opposite one end of Steeplechase Drive is Patriot Lane. It’s a cul de sac with many stunning house holiday light displays.
- Bells Lake Drive/Sherwood Drive, I’m not sure which one is the correct street name. The signs said Bell Lakes Drive and the GPS sayid Sherwood Drive. Either way it intersects with Ganttown Road. Driving down that road I found one house with an inflatable unicorn as part of their holiday display. Further down was a lit up Christmas display of Santa driving a boat as a reindeer waterskied. There was also a large inflatable bass.
In front of the Washington Township High School, there are more Christmas lights.
- Twin Ponds Drive, off of Brook Lane in the Sewell area of Washington Township, are several houses decorated with Christmas lights and inflatables.
West Deptford Christmas Lights
- Lights on Treasure Lane, submitted by reader Tim, these lights are located at 1201 Treasure Lane, in West Deptford. Christmas display with 10,000+ lights synchronized to music using a Light-O-Rama setup of 88 channels. Music is played over local FM frequency. Display has started for 2021 but no specific dates or hours for 2021 have been posted. Last year this West Deptford Christmas llight show ran through to the beginning of January. Learn more on their Facebook page.
- 1738 3rd St.in West Deptford. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Woodbury Heights Christmas Lights
- Reader Curran recommended the lights at 105 Vanderbilt Avenue in Woodbury Heights for 2021.
Ocean County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Barnegat Christmas Lights
- 286 Lower Shore Road, the status of these Christmas lights are unknown as the Facebook link is no longer active.
Bayville Christmas Lights
- Koenig’s Family Holiday Light Spectacular, 11 North Island Road, private residence. 2021 is their 2nd year doing a pixel animated lights show tune to 87.9. Open Sundays through Thursdays from 6:00 – 10:30 pm and on Fridays and Saturdays until 11:30 pm through December 10, possibly. For more information click here.
Brick Township Christmas Lights
- 843 Downey Avenue in Brick Township. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Jackson Christmas Lights
- Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Great Adventure. Around every corner, on nearly every ride, wrapped around trees, and in open spaces Great Adventure goes all out to decorate for the holidays. We created a video for our Friday Night Lights series. It was really hard to narrow down the highlights for this video. Take a look and let us know what you think. Days and times vary, open until January 2022. For more info click here.
- More exciting news for Holiday in the Park, Six Flags Great Adventure will now allow guests to drive through the park on select weeknights. Click over to read more about the Six Flags Great Adventure drive thru Christmas lights.
- The Cook’s Christmas Lights, Residence at 1 Carlson Court-15,000 lights, 128 channels synchronized to 7 songs. The show will start on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, November 27, 2021 and will run nightly through Jan 1, 2022. 6 pm -10 pm Sundays-Thursdays and 6 pm – 11 pm Fridays and Saturdays. For more info please click here.
Toms River Christmas Lights
- Forrest Trail Circle Holiday Show residence on Forrest Trail Circle will be starting shows this year on December 4, 2021 running nightly from 5:30pm – 10:00 pm. Information here.
- The Braun’s Christmas Wonderland its a driveby Christmas display with tons of lights and blow ups. You can tune your radio to our station to hear the music playing outside or stand curb side and listen to it playing outside. In 2020 it was lit from November 26th to January 7th from 6 pm to 11 pm daily. Its located at 510 Bash Road in Toms River. We are looking for 2021 updates.
- In 20202, Mike shared with us his lights from 226 Sharon Drive in Toms River. He said, “It has lots of fun displays for kids especially.”
- Ferone Family Christmas Spectacular at 184 Yellowbank Road in Toms River. The Ferone Family Christmas Light Spectacular opens November 25, 2021 and will run through December 28, 2021. Sunday-Thursday 5 pm – 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 5 pm – 9:30 pm. Every Tuesday night Disney songs will take over our show to bring some of the magic of Disney world/land right here to Toms River! This Toms River Christmas light show is FREE, and you do NOT need a reservation time. They are collecting donations for Children’s Hospital of Toms River. It is a drive up light show located at the end of Yellowback Road. Guests can watch the light show from the comfort of their car or bundle up and hop out of the car to enjoy the show. Learn more at their Facebook page.
- Reader Abbie, in 2020, shared, “I just went by 2263 Vermont Ave in Toms River and they have put up part of the display and you can drive through. Not sure if they are still adding more but still something to see. They are an incredible family who bring holiday cheer to so many!!”
Little Egg Harbor Township Christmas Lights
- Stage Road Winter Wonderland is located at 218 State Road in Little Egg Harbor Township. Stage Road is right off of Route 9 and then head down. You won’t be able to miss it. There are big letters that say Winter Wonderland at the entrance. This is the second annual Stage Road Winter Wonderland show! The organizer says the concept is a drive through Winter Wonderland with 8+ different stopping points/displays. You enter through the north side of Stage Road and then drive through the property. Admission is free. It is running daily (weather permitting) from Saturday November 27, 2021 from 6 pm – 10 pm to December 31, 2021. The organizer asks visitors please be mindful of through traffic and neighboring properties if waiting in line. At times, crowds may be directed to a temporary waiting spot by local police. Learn more on their Facebook page.
Tuckerton Christmas Lights
- As part of the 12 Days of Christmas at the Tuckerton Seaport visitors can see Christmas lights. These lights are like nothing you’ve seen before. There are light up geese, goats, and a cardinal. The events runs December 1-12, 2021 from noon to 8 pm. Admission is $5.
Salem County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Elmer Christmas Lights
- 137 S Main Street in Elmer. For more information visit this Facebook group.
Pennsville Christmas Lights
- Yangello Christmas House is located at 13 E Pittsfield St in Pennsville. It’s also been featured on the Great Christmas Light Fight. Reader Tim recommended we listed it here. You can follow their Facebook page. 2021 lights are on daily from 5 – 11 pm.
Pittsgrove Christmas Lights
- Lawlor Lights, 182 Porchtown Road. Begins December 1, 2021. Their Facebook page says the Christmas display will run in rain, sleet or snow!!! From 5 pm till 12 am Fridays and Saturday nights. Sundays through Thursdays from 5 pm till 10 pm. If more details are, needed go to Lawlor Lights Facebook page here for info.
Where are your favorite Christmas lights in New Jersey?
Let us know in the comments below.
For more New Jersey Christmas Activities visit these blog posts and listings
- New Jersey Christmas Lights Displays
- Six Flags Great Adventure Drive Thru Christmas Lights in New Jersey!
- Where and How to Get Unique Santa Pictures in New Jersey
- Meals with Santa Events in New Jersey
For more Christmas Activities near New Jersey visit these blog posts and listings
Make a trip across a bridge to explore more local Christmas Family Fun.
We support family fun in New Jersey but sometimes there’s no comparison to what our nearby cities can offer. Both Philadelphia and New York City offer some amazing holiday displays, events, and Christmas attractions. We have your information on how to make a day of Christmas in the City! Click on any of the links below for more details.
For ways to celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah at home visit these blog posts and listings
For help with your holiday and Christmas Shopping take a look at these posts
We’re currently updating these guides for 2021.
- New Jersey Experiences to Gift to Kids ~ Amazing Experience Gifts for Kids in New Jersey
- 100+ Ideas for Stocking Stuffers for Teens
- 20 Gifts People Who Love The National Parks Want
- 20+ New Games for Family Game Night
- Gifts Moms Want This Year
- Unique Gifts for Teenagers
- The 100 Best New Jersey Gifts on Etsy
- The Best Philadelphia & South Jersey Deals for Families
- The Best New York & North Jersey Deals for Families
- Coming Soon
- 10 Games for a Better Family Game Night with Teens