We originally published our listing of Holiday Displays and Christmas Lights in New Jersey in 2014. Our list of NJ Holiday Lights is republished annually and updated throughout the holiday season.
We know you love Christmas lights as much as we do!
How? Because when we asked you all for the best ones across New Jersey you all responded. Now, in one place is our listing of Holiday Displays and Lights in New Jersey, listed by county, with the details we know. Please know that we will continue to update this. Bookmark this site and check in with us often. If you know of holiday displays and lights that you feel should be listed please comment below with all the details.
CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED FOR 2018 – LISTINGS IN RED ARE TO BE CONFIRMED
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in New Jersey
You can see some of these Holiday Displays & Lights as videos on our YouTube Channel in a special Best Christmas Light Shows playlist.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in North Jersey
Bergen County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Demarest– Residence at 38 Evergreen Place. The show runs from 4:30-11pm. (And until 11:30 on Fridays and Saturdays). For more information click here.
- New Milford, The Lights on Webster, 332 Webster Drive, private residence. For more information click here.
- Waldwick, Christmas on Manhattan, 137 Manhattan Avenue. For more information click here.
Essex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Fairfield, The Christmas Ice Caverns, Animated children’s display that children walk through and see dozens of storybook displays in a Christmas Themed setting. Daily until December 31. Find more information on our calendar $4.99 per person.
- Cedar Grove, Residence at 30 Patten Terrace, over 20,000 lights. Collecting Toys For Tots, lights begin 12/1. For more information click here.
- West Orange, Holiday Lights Spectacular at the Turtle Back Zoo, The Zoo will be illuminated by lights and holiday displays throughout the park. Schedule varies, open until December 31. Find more information here. FREE
- Livingston, Holiday Display at the Oval. Begins December 1. Past hours were 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM weekdays, weekends 5:30 PM – 11:30 PM. Find out more here.
Hudson County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Hudson County.
Morris County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Boonton, Christmas in Boonton, 1 Crestfield Road. Sunday-Thursday 6 PM – 10 PM, Friday and Saturday 5:30 PM – 11 PM. On December 14 bring a toy for donation, the PBA will serve refreshments. For more information click here.
- Mine Hill, Morris Holiday Lights, 3 Indian Falls Road. Will light beginning December 7. Find out more at their Facebook page.
- Denville, 3 Holly Drive (Beacon Hill Neighborhood) Brightest lights in the neighborhood! Colorful lights from the top of the roof to the ground and around the house. Lots of lit up decorations around the house. New things added weekly, because we are never satisfied. Come check them out!
Passaic County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- North Haledon, Residence at 24 Suter Ave. Find more on their Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/lightsonsuter.
- Wayne, Martorana Christmas House, residence at 396 Fairfield Road. Past years had airblowns all day and night and lights 4pm-12 midnight. 2018 dates to be announced. Drop off your letters to Santa and donations of unwrapped toys. Check out their Facebook page for updates
Sussex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Augusta, Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show, 1 mile of beautiful Christmas lights set to holiday music! Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from November 18th – January 1st. Find more information here. Read our Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show review here. $20 per car weekends, $17/car Monday-Thursday
Union County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Fanwood, Roser House, 83 Paterson Road. Private home, collecting donations for NJ Institute for Disabilities. Santa visits on December 8.
Warren County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Warren County.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in Central New Jersey
Mercer County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Trenton, 21 Phillips Ave, Martel’s Christmas Wonderland- A walk through Christmas light display.open Monday-Thursday 5:30-9:00. Friday and Saturday 5:00-10:00 and Sunday 5:00-9:00. More information here.
Middlesex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Old Bridge, Residence at 18 Central Ave, Over 10,000 lights. Kickoff to the holiday season expected December 1. Past hours were Wednesday through Sunday 5:30 PM to 10 PM. You can learn more here, FREE however donations are accepted for local charities.
- Old Bridge, Crazy Christmas Lights, 55 Valley Vale Drive. For more information click here.
- East Brunswick, Kloos Family Lights Residence at 13 Sterling Ct, CLOSED for 2018
- East Brunswick, Weber Family Lights, Residence at 16 Branton Drive. Music broadcast on 89.7 Show hours are 6 PM to 10:00 Sun thru Thursday; to 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday. Opens November 30. For more info click here.
- Jamesburg, Residence at 38 Half Acre Road. Light show daily, 5PM – 11PM. More information found here.
- Monroe, Dano’s Lights, residence at 16 Patricia Place, Monroe. Opening December 1, Santa visits December 8. More information found here.
- South Plainfield, Residence at 201 Hamilton Blvd. December 1 – 31, Nightly until 9:30 PM, tune to 89.3 FM. More information found here.
Monmouth County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Hazlet, Johnny’s Hazlet Holiday Light Extravaganza, Residence at 3 Bauer Avenue. Lights start December 1. Past year’s schedule was on at 5:30, off at 10 Sunday-Thursday and 11 Friday and Saturday. Santa and the Grinch visits starting 12/8. You can learn more at their Facebook page. FREE.
- Manalapan, Lights & Carols for a ‘Claus. 43 Heather Drive. Don’t miss the show, December 16 at 7! More information here.
- Middletown, 19 Niles Avenue. Szotak Christmas Spectacular. Hand painted wood displays. Check here for more information.
- Ocean Township, MacCary Christmas at 8 Timber Drive. Expected to begin the first week in December. See more at their Facebook page here. See pictures in our Facebook album.
- Spring Lake Heights, Sims Holiday Lights, private residence at 620 Central Ave Spring Lake Heights. Past year’s hours were 5-10 weekdays 5-11 weekends. -Tune Your Radios To 92.1 and enjoy the thousands of lights! For more info check Facebook page.
- Spring Lake, Sisti Family Christmas Lights, Residence on the 300 block of Pitney Ave, Over 23,000 Christmas lights, inclement weather cancels. Lights will shut down at 10:15PM Sunday-Thursday. They will go off at 11:00PM Friday and Saturday. You can learn more here
- Union Beach, The Gress House Holiday Light Spectacular, 14 Johnson Ave (off Broadway). Planning to begin the first week in December. Decorations for Donations to Children’s Miracle Network. Learn more at their Facebook page. Free, inclement weather cancels.
Somerset County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Warren – Christmas in Warren, private residence. The best view is on Briarwood Dr W facing the house at 80 Briarwood Dr E tune to 92.7 FM. Expected to begin December 1. For more information click here.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in South Jersey
Atlantic County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Absecon, CLOSED FOR 2018 Residence on Sooy Lane, display runs December 1 – January 1 from 6 PM – 10 PM. You can learn more at their Facebook page about the daily schedule and additional information. Donations for the Greater Atlantic Cancer Fund appreciated. Click over to view our 2014 Christmas Lights on Sooy Lane in Absecon video on YouTube.
- Absecon, Yard Family Christmas Display, 4 E. Curran Drive, private residence. Lights are on from 6PM – 10 PM. Visit with Anna and Elsa on December 14 and 15th. Find more information here.
- Atlantic City, Tropicana Casino, Tropicana’s Free Holiday Musical Light Show will feature stunning holiday décor, and music, with the marvelous 35-foot tree in the center of it all. ~ Every day until December 27. Find more information here. FREE
- Egg Harbor Township, Storybook Land- Over 1,000,000 lights adorn the park. For park schedule and admission costs click here.
- Egg Harbor Township, Offshore Illuminations 100 Offshore Road. Will be lit 6 PM – 10 PM daily until January 6.
- Egg Harbor Township, 15 Poplar Avenue. Lights will be on from 5 PM – 10:30 PM. Please check their Facebook page for more information.
- Egg Harbor City, Along the White Horse Pike there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major highway in Atlantic County.
- Egg Harbor City, Forever Forest, 354 Bremen Avenue. Hayrides, ice skating, Santa and a light show. Schedule varies but open until January 2. Tickets available online for $20/person.
Take a look at what you can expect if you visit the Christmas lights at Forever Forest in Galloway.
- Galloway, Along Pitney Road between Crestview and Jimmie Leeds Road there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major road in this community.
- Mullica Hill, Creamy Acres Night of Lights Christmas hayride. $15/adult, $10/child. Open 5:30 PM – 8 PM, days vary. Check out their website for more information.
- Smithville, Historic Smithville & Village Greene, Watch in wonderment as over 100 lit Christmas trees magically float on the lake.daily 5:30 – 8:30 pm. Find more information here. FREE
Burlington County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Johnson’s Corner Farm, located at 133 Church Road Medford, has thousands and thousands of twinkling Christmas lights featuring Musical Light Show Hayrides and their Light Show on the Lake. The fun begins at 5:00 pm each and every night, with Santa too! Visit their website for more details or call 609.654.8643.
- Burlington Twp, Burlington Lights, Residence at Corner of Steeplechase Blvd and Tack Way just off of Columbus Road (Route 543), Watch the Christmas Lights in sync with the music by tuning your car radio to 96.1 FM, Daily 5- 10 or 11 pm. collecting cash and non perishable food donations for the Burlington Twp Food Pantry. “Santa at our Lights” event is Friday December 21. You can learn more here.
- Cinnaminson, 111 Purnell Avenue. 6 arches dance to music, magical Santa in the window putting presents out and a leg lamp.
Camden County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Atco, Sands Family Christmas Lights, 208 Gibbons Court. Lights go with a mix of music!
Cape May County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Seaville, Residence at 1497 Stagecoach Rd, Christmas light display synced to radio station 99.7 FM. For more info click here.
- Where to Go to See Christmas Lights in Cape May:
- Columbia Avenue: It’s home to many of the older B&Bs like the Mainstay Inn, the Mason Cottage, and the Dormer House.
- Washington Street Mall: We all know it’s fun to shop in the quaint stores, but at night this 3 block pedestrian mall offers a beautiful light show during the holiday season. And don’t forget to walk up to see the Christmas tree in the gazebo at Rotary Park located right behind the Mall on Lafayette Street. Click here for store hours and schedule of events
- Ocean Street and Jackson Street: These are two of the streets that cross the Mall and lead down to the beach. They’re lined with a mixture of B&Bs, restaurants, and shops.
- Congress Hall: Located on Beach Avenue, just one block from the Mall, Congress Hall creates a Winter Wonderland on its large front yard. Check out the HUGE wooden soldiers at the main entrance on Congress Place and stroll through the lobby to see their tree and lighted hallways. Then, head outside and on Saturday mornings you can catch Mrs. Claus for a free Story Time or take your picture in a small, old-fashioned sleigh pulled by lighted reindeer. For a nominal fee, the kids can ride a miniature train and a carousel. Click here for more information and hours.
Our Top 3 Favorite Houses in Cape May this Christmas
Cumberland County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Bridgeton, VanMeter’s House of Lights, 6 Kennedy Drive. Over 17,000 lights, 21 handmade plywood cut outs, 22′ tall 3000 LED light tree and numerous other decorations. Lights are on 5:30-9:30 beginning November 30. Donations are accepted for M25 Code Blue Initiative. Check out their Facebook page here.
- Millville, Hiles Family lights, 1108 Dock St. 90% of our decorations are handmade!! All cut out, painted and glittered by hand!
Gloucester County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Pitman, Hagerty Family Residence in Pitman Grove neighborhood. For more information visit their Facebook page.
- Mickleton, 503 Legends Court, private home recreates the home in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Bring a Toy for Tots donation and fill Eddie’s RV as seen on site.
- Swedesboro – Residence at 205 Glen Haven.
- Williamstown – The Blight’s B-Lighted Christmas Light Display. Starts December 1, daily from 6 PM – 9 PM. See it on our calendar here.
Ocean County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Barnegat, 286 Lower Shore Road. Lights up 4:30 PM – 10 PM daily. For more information click here.
- Bayville, Koenig’s Family Holiday Light Spectacular, 11 North Island Road, private residence. For more information click here.
- Bayville, Emma’s Lights on the Lane, Country Woods Lane, private residence. Expected to begin December 9, 2018. For more information click here.
- Brick, Van Zile Rd”It is by far the best I’ve ever seen in NJ. You can walk through their front, side and back yard, taking in all the beautiful decorations and lights!” – submitted by a reader
- Jackson, Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Great Adventure. Around every corner, on nearly every ride, wrapped around trees, and in open spaces Great Adventure goes all out to decorate for the holidays. We fell in love with it all over again at this year’s media event for the 2018 Holidays in the Park. We created a video for our Friday Night Lights series. It was really hard to narrow down the highlights for this video. Take a look and let us know what you think. Days and times vary, open until January 1. For more info click here.
- Jackson, The Cook’s Christmas Lights, Residence at 1 Carlson Court-15,000 lights, 128 channels synchronized to 7 songs. Lights go on at 6pm nightly and run until 10pm Sun-Thurs and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday For more info please click here.
- Jackson, Bilancione Light Show, 35 Hampshire Boulevard. “Our show includes a 16ft pixel mega tree, pixel snowflakes, and 4, 12ft pixel arches!” Past viewing times were Monday-Thursday 5-10pm, and Friday-Sunday 5-12am, lights first weekend of December.
- Manahawkin, 224 Kristine Avenue, submitted by a reader
- Toms River, Forrest Trail Circle Holiday Show residence on Forrest Trail Circle, submitted by James, a reader, “Disney holiday music, Star Wars, and Frozen. 13 minutes in length. Tune your radio to 88.5. ” Shows run continuously 5:30PM – 10:30PM daily (rain or shine). Information here!
- Toms River, Neumann Family Christmas Inflatables, Residence at 15 Cove Road. Almost 100 inflatables in the yard – check here for info.
- Toms River, 185 3rd Avenue. Fully decorated corner house with roof cover in lights and lawn and music playing outside for everyone to hear.
- Toms River, Gibbons Family Christmas Light Spectacular, 398 Chamberlain Street. Private residence. For more information click here.
- Toms River, Ferone Family, private residence at 184 Yellow Bank Road. For more information click here.
Salem County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Pittsgrove – Lawlor Lights, 182 Porchtown Road. Begins December 1. Check their Facebook page here for info.