We originally published our listing of Holiday Displays and Christmas Lights in New Jersey in 2014. Our list of NJ Holiday Lights is republished annually and updated throughout the holiday season.
We know you love Christmas lights as much as we do!
How? Because when we asked you all for the best ones across New Jersey you all responded. Now, in one place is our listing of Holiday Displays and Lights in New Jersey, listed by county, with the details we know.
Please know that we will continue to update this. Bookmark this site and check in with us often. If you know of holiday displays and lights that you feel should be listed please comment below with all the details.
CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED FOR 2019 – LISTINGS IN RED ARE TO BE CONFIRMED
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in New Jersey
You can see some of these Holiday Displays & Lights as videos on our YouTube Channel in a special Best Christmas Light Shows playlist.
Christmas Lights and Holiday Displays in North Jersey
Bergen County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Waldwick, Christmas on Manhattan, 137 Manhattan Avenue. For more information click here.
Essex County Christmas Lights and Holiday Displays
- Cedar Grove, Residence at 30 Patten Terrace, over 20,000 lights. Collecting Toys For Tots, lights begin 11/30. For more information click here.
- West Orange, Holiday Lights Spectacular at the Turtle Back Zoo, The Zoo will be illuminated by lights and holiday displays throughout the park starting November 22. Schedule varies, open until December 31. Find more information here. FREE
- Livingston, Holiday Display at the Oval. Begins December 7. Past hours were 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM weekdays, weekends 5:30 PM – 11:30 PM. Find out more here.
Hudson County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Hudson County.
Morris County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Boonton, Christmas in Boonton, 1 Crestfield Road. Starts December 1, Sunday-Thursday 6 PM – 10 PM, Friday and Saturday 5:30 PM – 11 PM. For more information click here.
- Rockaway Township, Fleetwood Lights, 32 Fleetwood Drive. For more information click here.
- Mine Hill, Morris Holiday Lights, 3 Indian Falls Road. Find out more at their Facebook page.
- Denville, 3 Holly Drive (Beacon Hill Neighborhood) Brightest lights in the neighborhood! Colorful lights from the top of the roof to the ground and around the house. Lots of lit up decorations around the house. New things added weekly, because we are never satisfied. Come check them out!
Passaic County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- North Haledon, Residence at 24 Suter Ave. Find more on their Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/lightsonsuter.
- Wayne, Martorana Christmas House, residence at 396 Fairfield Road. Past years had airblowns all day and night and lights 4pm-12 midnight. 2019 dates to be announced. Drop off your letters to Santa and donations of unwrapped toys. Check out their Facebook page for updates
Sussex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Augusta, Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show, 1 mile of beautiful Christmas lights set to holiday music! Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from November 15th – December 30th with extra dates in December. Find more information here. Read our Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show review here. $20 per car
- Vernon Lights Hello Panda Festival, 1733 County Road 565, Sussex. Featuring a walk through wonderland with lanterns, music, entertainment and more. For discount tickets, follow this link.
Union County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Fanwood, Roser House, 83 Paterson Road. Private home, collecting donations for NJ Institute for Disabilities. Santa visits on December 7. Find out more on their Facebook page.
Warren County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- The Spain Family Lights. 171 Knowlton Road, Columbia, submitted by a reader
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in Central New Jersey
Mercer County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Trenton, 21 Phillips Ave, Martel’s Christmas Wonderland- A walk through Christmas light display opens November 29. More information here.
Middlesex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Old Bridge Christmas Lights Displays
- Old Bridge, 655 Cranbury Rd in East Brunswick Over a million lights. Kickoff to the holiday season expected December 1. Open daily from 5 to 10 p.m. from Nov. 30 to Dec. 29. The fee will be $7 for adults and $5 for children, military veterans and emergency responders. Infants in baby carriages are free. You can learn more here.
- Old Bridge, Crazy Christmas Lights, 55 Valley Vale Drive. Planned 2019 opening is December 1. For more information click here.
- East Brunswick, Weber Family Lights, Residence at 16 Branton Drive. Music broadcast on 89.7 Show hours are 6 PM to 10:00 Sun thru Thursday; to 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday. Opens December 2. For more info click here.
- Jamesburg, Residence at 38 Half Acre Road. Hot chocolate and candy canes on December 7. More information found here.
- Monroe, Dano’s Lights, residence at 16 Patricia Place, Monroe. Santa visits December 14. More information found here.
- South Plainfield, Residence at 201 Hamilton Blvd. Lights turn on November 30 Nightly from 5 PM – 9:30 PM, tune to 89.3 FM. More information found here.
Monmouth County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Hazlet, Johnny’s Hazlet Holiday Light Extravaganza, Residence at 3 Bauer Avenue. Lights start December 1. You can learn more at their Facebook page.
- Manalapan, Lights & Carols for a ‘Claus. 43 Heather Drive. Don’t miss the show, December 15 at 7! More information here.
- Ocean Township, MacCary Christmas at 8 Timber Drive. Expected to begin the first week in December. See more at their Facebook page here. See pictures in our Facebook album.
- Spring Lake Heights, Sims Holiday Lights, private residence at 620 Central Ave Spring Lake Heights. Past year’s hours were 5-10 weekdays 5-11 weekends. -Tune Your Radios To 92.1 and enjoy the thousands of lights! For more info check Facebook page.
- Wall Township, The Christmas Light Show at McCann’s, 4185 Atlantic Avenue. 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM shows on December 7, 14, and 15. For more information click here.
- Spring Lake, Sisti Family Christmas Lights, Residence on the 300 block of Pitney Ave, Over 23,000 Christmas lights, inclement weather cancels. In pas years lights shut down at 10:15PM Sunday-Thursday, off at 11:00PM Friday and Saturday. You can learn more here.
- Union Beach, The Gress House Holiday Light Spectacular, 14 Johnson Ave (off Broadway). Planning to begin the first week in December. Decorations for Donations to Children’s Miracle Network. Learn more at their Facebook page. Free, inclement weather cancels.
Somerset County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Warren – Christmas in Warren, private residence. The best view is on Briarwood Dr W facing the house at 80 Briarwood Dr E tune to 92.7 FM. For more information click here.
- Hillsborough – 16 White Meadow Road. “Every year the Volpe family creates a Christmas Wonderland. There are flying sleds and moving Santa. A three story tree, music, including a radio station you can tune in to. There are also Chanukah decorations so no one on the block feels excluded. You can’t and shouldn’t miss it.” – Jill, a reader.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in South Jersey
Atlantic County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Absecon, Yard Family Christmas Display, 4 E. Curran Drive, private residence. Lights are on starting November 29th from 6PM – 10 PM. Character visits and Santa throughout December. Find more information here or watch our video below.
- Atlantic City, Tropicana Casino, Tropicana’s Free Holiday Musical Light Show will feature stunning holiday décor, and music, with the marvelous 35-foot tree in the center of it all. ~ Every day until December 27. Find more information here. FREE
Egg Harbor Township Christmas Lights Displays
- Egg Harbor Township, Storybook Land- Over 1,000,000 lights adorn the park. For park schedule and admission costs click here.
- Egg Harbor Township, Offshore Illuminations 100 Offshore Road. Will be lit 6 PM – 10 PM daily starting November 29.
- Egg Harbor Township, Krug Family Holiday Light Show, 2 Thorobred Road. 2019 details not announced yet, please visit their Facebook page here.
- Egg Harbor Township, 15 Poplar Avenue. Lights will be on starting November 28. Please check their Facebook page for more information.
Egg Harbor City Christmas Lights Displays
- Egg Harbor City, Along the White Horse Pike there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major highway in Atlantic County.
- Egg Harbor City, Forever Forest, 354 Bremen Avenue. Hayrides, ice skating, Santa and a light show. Schedule varies but open until December 29. Tickets available online for $30/person.
Take a look at what you can expect if you visit the Christmas lights at Forever Forest in Galloway.
- Galloway, Along Pitney Road between Crestview and Jimmie Leeds Road there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major road in this community.
- Smithville, Historic Smithville & Village Greene, Watch in wonderment as over 100 lit Christmas trees magically float on the lake. Daily from Thanksgiving until January 6, 5:30 – 8:30 pm. Find more information here. FREE
Burlington County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Johnson’s Corner Farm, located at 133 Church Road Medford, has thousands and thousands of twinkling Christmas lights featuring Musical Light Show Hayrides and their Light Show on the Lake. The fun begins at 5:00 pm each and every night, with Santa too! Visit their website for more details or call 609.654.8643.
- Burlington Twp, Burlington Lights, Residence at Corner of Steeplechase Blvd and Tack Way just off of Columbus Road (Route 543), Watch the Christmas Lights in sync with the music by tuning your car radio to 96.1 FM, Daily 5- 10 or 11 pm. collecting cash and non perishable food donations for the Burlington Twp Food Pantry. You can learn more here.
- Beverly, Lights Over Dory Court, 127 Dory Court. For more information visit their website here.
Camden County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Atco, Sands Family Christmas Lights, 208 Gibbons Court. Lights go with a mix of music!
Cape May County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Cape May Christmas Lights Displays
- Columbia Avenue: It’s home to many of the older B&Bs like the Mainstay Inn, the Mason Cottage, and the Dormer House.
- Washington Street Mall: We all know it’s fun to shop in the quaint stores, but at night this 3 block pedestrian mall offers a beautiful light show during the holiday season. And don’t forget to walk up to see the Christmas tree in the gazebo at Rotary Park located right behind the Mall on Lafayette Street. Click here for store hours and schedule of events.
- Ocean Street and Jackson Street: These are two of the streets that cross the Mall and lead down to the beach. They’re lined with a mixture of B&Bs, restaurants, and shops.
- Congress Hall: Located on Beach Avenue, just one block from the Mall, Congress Hall creates a Winter Wonderland on its large front yard. Check out the HUGE wooden soldiers at the main entrance on Congress Place and stroll through the lobby to see their tree and lighted hallways. Then, head outside and on Saturday mornings you can catch Mrs. Claus for a free Story Time or take your picture in a small, old-fashioned sleigh pulled by lighted reindeer. For a nominal fee, the kids can ride a miniature train and a carousel. Click here for more information and hours.
Our Top 3 Favorite Houses in Cape May this Christmas
Cumberland County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Bridgeton, VanMeter’s House of Lights, 6 Kennedy Drive. Over 17,000 lights, 21 handmade plywood cut outs, 22′ tall 3000 LED light tree and numerous other decorations. Lights are on 5:30-9:30 beginning December 1. Donations are accepted for the Wounded Warrior Project. Check out their Facebook page here.
- Millville, Hiles Family lights, 1108 Dock St. 90% of our decorations are handmade!! All cut out, painted and glittered by hand!
Gloucester County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Deptford Township, Deptford’s Dazzling Lights, 105 Branchwood Drive, Deptford. For more information visit their Facebook page.
- Pitman, Hagerty Family Residence in Pitman Grove neighborhood. For more information visit their Facebook page.
- Mickleton, 503 Legends Court, private home recreates the home in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Bring a Toy for Tots donation and fill Eddie’s RV as seen on site.
- Mullica Hill, Creamy Acres Night of Lights Christmas hayride. $15/adult, $10/child. Open 5:30 PM – 8 PM, days vary. Check out their website for more information.
- West Deptford, Lewis Terrace. “Lights flash to music. Listen to 90.7 FM on your car radio. 5pm to 10pm every night.” – Jeff, a reader
- Williamstown – The Blight’s B-Lighted Christmas Light Display. Starts November 29, daily from 6 PM – 9 PM. See it on our calendar here.
Ocean County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Barnegat, 286 Lower Shore Road. Lights up 4:30 PM – 10 PM daily. For more information click here.
Bayville Christmas Lights Displays
- Bayville, Koenig’s Family Holiday Light Spectacular, 11 North Island Road, private residence. For more information click here.
- Bayville, Emma’s Lights on the Lane, Country Woods Lane, private residence. Expected to begin December 9, 2019. For more information click here.
Jackson Christmas Lights Displays
- Jackson, Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Great Adventure. Around every corner, on nearly every ride, wrapped around trees, and in open spaces Great Adventure goes all out to decorate for the holidays. We created a video for our Friday Night Lights series. It was really hard to narrow down the highlights for this video. Take a look and let us know what you think. Days and times vary, open until January 1. For more info click here.
- Jackson, The Cook’s Christmas Lights, Residence at 1 Carlson Court-15,000 lights, 128 channels synchronized to 7 songs. Lights go on at 6pm nightly starting November 30 and run until 10pm Sunday -Thursday and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday. For more info please click here.
- Jackson, Bilancione Light Show, 35 Hampshire Boulevard. “Our show includes a 16ft pixel mega tree, pixel snowflakes, and 4, 12ft pixel arches!” Past viewing times were Monday-Thursday 5-10pm, and Friday-Sunday 5-12am, lights first weekend of December. For more info please click here.
Toms River Christmas Lights Displays
- Toms River, Forrest Trail Circle Holiday Show residence on Forrest Trail Circle, expected to start December 13. In past years hows run continuously 5:30PM – 10:30PM daily (rain or shine). Information here.
- Toms River, Neumann Family Christmas Inflatables, Residence at 15 Cove Road. Almost 100 inflatables in the yard – check here for info.
- Toms River, Gibbons Family Christmas Light Spectacular, 398 Chamberlain Street. Private residence. For more information click here.
- Toms River, Ferone Family, private residence at 184 Yellow Bank Road. Begins November 28. Special event on December 6th. For more information click here.
Salem County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- Pittsgrove – Lawlor Lights, 182 Porchtown Road. Begins December 1. Check their Facebook page here for info.
Where are your favorite Christmas lights in New Jersey?
Let us know in the comments below.
For more New Jersey Christmas Family Fun visit these blog posts and listings
- New Jersey Christmas Lights Displays
- Holiday Parades in New Jersey
- The Best Christmas Trees to See in New Jersey
- Where and How to Get Unique Santa Pictures in New Jersey
- New Jersey Christmas Tree Farms
- Meals with Santa Events in New Jersey
- New Jersey Holiday Train Shows with Christmas Train Sets on Display
- New Jersey Christmas Train Rides
- Live Nativity Scenes in New Jersey
- The Best FREE Things to do in Philadelphia with Kids this Christmas
- 10 Things to Do in New York City with Kids During Christmas
- Holiday movies for your next family movie night
For your holiday and Christmas Shopping take a look at these posts
- Gift Them Experiences Gift Guide ~ Amazing Experience Gifts for Kids in New Jersey
- Best Children’s Books about Christmas
- Deals, Coupons, and Discounts on Things to Do in New York City with Kids
- The Best Philadelphia & South Jersey Deals for Families
- The Best New York & North Jersey Deals for Families