We originally published our listing of New Jersey Christmas Lights and holiday displays in 2014. Our list of NJ Christmas Lights is republished annually and updated throughout the holiday season.
We know you love Christmas lights as much as we do!
How? Because when we asked you all for the best ones across New Jersey you all responded. Now, in one place is our listing of Holiday Displays and Lights in New Jersey, listed by county, with the details we know.
Please know that we will continue to update this. Bookmark this site and check in with us often. If you know of holiday displays and lights that you feel should be listed please comment below with all the details.
CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED FOR 2020 – LISTINGS IN RED STILL NEED TO BE CONFIRMED
New Jersey Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
You can see some of these Holiday Displays & Lights as videos on our YouTube Channel in a special Best Christmas Light Shows playlist.
Christmas Lights and Holiday Displays in North Jersey
Bergen County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Fort Lee Christmas Lights
- From reader Camereon, “There is a Christmas light show called Center Lights in Fort Lee NJ. There are sky beams and over 6000 rgb lights that are computerized and synchronized to music. Show runs from Nov 30th to Jan 1st from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm nightly. You can check out more on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/centerlightss.”
Waldwick Christmas Lights
- Waldwick, Christmas on Manhattan, 137 Manhattan Avenue. For more information click here.
Essex County Christmas Lights and Holiday Displays
Cedar Grove Christmas Lights
- Cedar Grove, Residence at 30 Patten Terrace, over 20,000 lights. Collecting Toys For Tots, lights begin 11/30. For more information click here.
West Orange Christmas Lights
- Holiday Lights Spectacular at the Turtle Back Zoo, Cancelled for 2020.
The Zoo will be illuminated by lights and holiday displays throughout the park starting November 22. Schedule varies, open until December 31. Find more information here. FREE
Livingston Christmas Lights
- Holiday Display at the Oval. Begins December 7. Past hours were 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM weekdays, weekends 5:30 PM – 11:30 PM. Find out more here.
Hudson County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
- We’re currently looking for holiday lights in Hudson County.
Morris County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Boonton Christmas Lights
- Drive Thru Christmas Tree light show at Brookhollow’s Barnyard in Boonton at 301 Rockaway Valley Road. The Christmas drive through light show will open November 27, 2020 to December 31, 2020 and will be open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights in December tickets available the day beforehand on the website. Christmas tree light show $20 per car.
- Christmas in Boonton, 1 Crestfield Road. Starts December 1, Sunday-Thursday 6 PM – 10 PM, Friday and Saturday 5:30 PM – 11 PM. For more information click here.
Randolph Christmas Lights
- Viking Court in Randolph was suggested by Facebook fan Maggy.
Rockaway Township Christmas Lights
- Fleetwood Lights, 32 Fleetwood Drive. For more information click here.
Mine Hill Christmas Lights
- Morris Holiday Lights, 3 Indian Falls Road. Find out more at their Facebook page.
Denville Christmas Lights
- 3 Holly Drive (Beacon Hill Neighborhood) Brightest lights in the neighborhood! Colorful lights from the top of the roof to the ground and around the house. Lots of lit up decorations around the house. New things added weekly, because we are never satisfied. Come check them out!
Passaic County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
North Haledon Christmas Lights
- Residence at 24 Suter Avenue. Find more on their Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/lightsonsuter.
Wayne Christmas Lights
- Martorana Christmas House, residence at 396 Fairfield Road. Past years had airblowns all day and night and lights 4pm-12 midnight. 2020 dates to be announced. Check out their Facebook page for updates
Sussex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Augusta Christmas Lights
- Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show, 1 mile of beautiful Christmas lights set to holiday music! Christmas Village and Winter Carnival included. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from November 20th, 2020 – January 3rd, 2021 with extra dates in December. Find more information here. Read our Skylands Stadium Christmas Light Show review here. $29 per car.
Union County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Fanwood Christmas Lights
- Roser House, 83 Paterson Road. Private home, collecting donations for NJ Institute for Disabilities. Lights go on November 27th 2020, Santa visits on December 5. Find out more on their Facebook page.
Warren County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Columbia Christmas Lights
- The Spain Family Lights. 171 Knowlton Road, Columbia. For more information visit their Facebook page.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in Central New Jersey
Mercer County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Trenton Christmas Lights
- 21 Phillips Ave, Martel’s Christmas Wonderland- 2020 details are being finalized. More information here.
Middlesex County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Old Bridge Christmas Lights
- 655 Cranbury Rd in East Brunswick Drive through a half mile path and wonder at 1.5 million lights animated to some of your favorite holiday tunes. Join us on a 1/2 mile journey of Winter Wonder Lights. Park will be open 7 days a week beginning November 27, 2020. $27/car entrance fee. You can learn more here.
- Crazy Christmas Lights, 55 Valley Vale Drive. For more information click here.
Edison Christmas Lights
- From our reader Nick, There are Christmas lights at 23 Violet Place in Edison, NJ. He says, “Tons of lights and character scenes.”
East Brunswick Christmas Lights
- Weber Family Lights, Residence at 16 Branton Drive. Music broadcast on 89.7. 2019 show hours were 6 PM to 10 PM Sunday through Thursday; to 11 PM on Friday and Saturday. 2020 plans being finalized. For more info click here.
Jamesburg Christmas Lights
- Residence at 38 Half Acre Road. More information found here.
Monroe Christmas Lights
- Dano’s Lights, residence at 16 Patricia Place, Monroe. More information found here.
South Plainfield Christmas Lights
- Residence at 201 Hamilton Blvd. Lights turn on November 29, 2020. In 2019 the schedule was nightly from 5 PM – 9:30 PM, tune to 89.3 FM. More information found here.
Monmouth County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Hazlet Christmas Lights
- Johnny’s Hazlet Holiday Light Extravaganza, Residence at 3 Bauer Avenue. Lights start December 1. You can learn more at their Facebook page.
Manalapan Christmas Lights
- Lights & Carols for a ‘Claus. 43 Heather Drive. Don’t miss the show, December 15 at 7! More information here.
Marboro Christmas Lights
- Lauren from the Lilonsky family wants us to know about their lights. “Lilonsky Family Light Show. Follow us on Facebook we are 34 Harness Lane in Marlboro! Just tune your radio sit back and enjoy.” Houjrs are Sundays – Thursdays: 5 pm – 9:30 pm and Fridays – Saturdays: 5 pm – 10 pm.
Spring Lake Heights Christmas Lights
- Sims Holiday Lights, private residence at 620 Central Ave Spring Lake Heights. Past year’s hours were 5-10 weekdays 5-11 weekends. -Tune Your Radios To 92.1 and enjoy the thousands of lights! For more info check Facebook page.
Wall Township Christmas Lights
- The Christmas Light Show at McCann’s, 4185 Atlantic Avenue. 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM shows on December 7, 14, and 15. For more information click here.
Spring Lake Christmas Lights
- Sisti Family Christmas Lights, Residence on the 300 block of Pitney Ave, Over 23,000 Christmas lights, inclement weather cancels. In pas years lights shut down at 10:15PM Sunday-Thursday, off at 11:00PM Friday and Saturday. You can learn more here.
Union Beach Christmas Lights
- The Gress House Holiday Light Spectacular, 14 Johnson Ave (off Broadway). Decorations for Donations to Children’s Miracle Network. Learn more at their Facebook page.
Somerset County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Far Hills Christmas Lights
- American Express Platinum Winter Lights at Moorland Farms at 100 Liberty Corner Road in Far Hills. Take a journey through the first ever American Express Platinum Winter Lights experience at the beautiful Moorland Farm. The experience will include two miles of enchanting lights, whimsical wintery sculptures, and larger-than-life magical scenes – including a modern interpretation of American Ballet Theatre’s The Nutcracker and a drive-through snow globe. Fridays – Sundays, December 11-13 + December 18-20 between 5:30 – 10:00 pm each day. Tickets are $15 per car and MUST be purchased with an American Express card. Learn more at their website.
Hillsborough Christmas Lights
- 16 White Meadow Road. “Every year the Volpe family creates a Christmas Wonderland. There are flying sleds and moving Santa. A three story tree, music, including a radio station you can tune in to. There are also Chanukah decorations so no one on the block feels excluded. You can’t and shouldn’t miss it.” – Jill, a reader.
Warren Christmas Lights
- Christmas in Warren, private residence. The best view is on Briarwood Dr W facing the house at 80 Briarwood Dr E tune to 92.7 FM. For more information click here.
Washington Borough Christmas Lights
- Lights at Sunrise at 153 Sunrise Terrace. Their Christmas Light Show began December 1, 2020 and runs through to December 31, 2020. The nightly hours are 7 pm – 10 pm, 7 days a week. Music will be broadcasting on 107.7 fm. Learn more at their Facebook page.
Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays in South Jersey
Atlantic County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Absecon Christmas Lights
- Yard Family Christmas Display, 4 E. Curran Drive, private residence. Lights are on starting Friday, December 4, 2020, from 6 PM – 10 PM. Years past there were character visits and Santa throughout December, those have not been determined yet. Find more information here or watch our video below.
- Belaire Lakes, off of Woodcrest Avenue, is the Belaire Lakes development. You’ll see Christmas lights as you head into the neighborhood. Then head to the right down West Delray Lane for more impressive holiday displays.
Atlantic City Christmas Lights
- Tropicana Casino, Tropicana’s Free Holiday Musical Light Show will feature stunning holiday décor, and music, with the marvelous 35-foot tree in the center of it all. ~ Every day until December 27. Find more information here. FREE
Egg Harbor City Christmas Lights Displays
- Along the White Horse Pike there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major highway in Atlantic County.
Egg Harbor Township Christmas Lights
Egg Harbor Township is so committed to sharing their best Christmas lights and holiday displays residents have started a Facebook group. You can request to join it.
- Storybook Land – Over 1,000,000 lights adorn the park beginning November 14. For park schedule and admission costs click here.
- Christmas Lights On Poplar, at 39 Poplar in Fox Lake has a new Christmas light display. Mr. Griswold has been hard at work once again! Tune your radio to 90.3!! On their Facebook page the family has said, “After much thought, this year we decided to add a donation box and have already been shown the kindness of our followers. Please do not feel obligated – even a kind note would brighten our day!! Also make sure you come grab a candy cane of our little tree on the gate!! Thank you to everyone who comes out ! We are on daily from 5-10 pm!”
- Krug Family Holiday Light Show, located in Equestrian Estates at 2 Thorobred Road in Egg Harbor Township. The family says they go all out for Halloween and Christmas and try to build on it every year. It will start Saturday night on December 5, 2020. The lights will be up and running at 5 pm. Go to www.kruglights.com to vote for the next song that plays. There will be speakers playing until 8 pm if you’d like to stand on the sidewalk, otherwise tune your car stereo to 93.5 FM. The show will run each night through the first weekend in January. (weather permitting).
- Rockstar Moms of Atlantic County mom, Krystall shared that the corner of Astor and Pine Avenue in Egg Harbor Township has an amazing set up of lights.
- 12 Polebridge, Thursdays -Sundays 6:30 – 10 pm. We drove by this, on December 5, 2020. It was pretty fabulous. This light show is coordinated to music at 87.9 FM. The front yard is decked out with numerous light displays. Right in front of the house is a small parking lot. Volunteers will help you park your car so that your car is facing the light display.
- Other streets we’ve learned about without too many details
- Winners Court
- South Avenue
- Iris Drive in Cedar Crest Development
- Rushwood Drive off of Robert Best Road
- Ivins Ave
- 108 Cates Road
- Walnut Avenue
- Princeton Avenue
- Near English Creek & Zion
- Buckingham Drive
- Coachman Drive
- Otter Lane
- St. Andrews Drive – We found that most of the lit up houses are at one end of the street. Most of the rest of the street has no lights.
- Steelmanville & Red Oak
Galloway Christmas Lights
Take a look at what you can expect if you visit the Christmas lights at Forever Forest in Galloway.
- Along Pitney Road between Crestview and Jimmie Leeds Road there are several residences on the right and left with holiday displays. Proceed with caution as this is a major road in this community.
- Historic Smithville & Village Greene, Watch in wonderment as over 100 lit Christmas trees magically float on the lake. Daily from Thanksgiving 2020 until January 5, 2021, visit website for hours. Find more information here.
- Other streets we’ve learned about without too many details
- Vine Avenue
- Whispering Lane
Hammonton Christmas Lights
- Rockstar Moms of Atlantic County mom, Cristina shared that there are great Christmas lights on Chew Road in Hammonton. Facebook fan, Heather shared that there are lights specifically at 489 North Chew Road.
Linwood Christmas Lights
We’ve learned about these streets with Christmas lights and holiday displays, but we don’t have much more details.
- Woodlynn Boulevard
- Country Club Drive (all the way in the back)
- A few in Fischer woods
Mays Landing Christmas Lights
We’ve learned about these streets with Christmas lights and holiday displays, but we don’t have much more details.
- Pine Needle Drive
- Morningside Drive
Northfield Christmas Lights
We’ve learned about these streets with Christmas lights and holiday displays, but we don’t have much more details.
- Mount Vernon
Somers Point Christmas Lights
- Rockstar Moms of Atlantic County mom, Kathleen shared, “The little neighborhood west of New Road in Somers Point (between West Groveland Avenue and West Laurel Drive) brings it! Definitely worth the trip. Every street has at least one house that is over the top!”
- Facebook fan, Sarah shared 903 Pennsylvania Avenue. She says, “You can tune your car radio to a station and the lights follow. Very cool!!” This year’s Dunleavy light show runs daily from 5:30-10 pm (weather depending).
Burlington County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Beverly Christmas Lights
- Lights Over Dory Court, 127 Dory Court. For more information visit their website here.
Burlington Township Christmas Lights
- Burlington Lights, Residence at Corner of Steeplechase Boulevard and Tack Way just off of Columbus Road (Route 543). Over 30,000 Christmas Bulbs all in sync with Christmas music playing every night through the holiday season that you can listen to on your car radio 96.1 FM, 2020 hours are daily 5 – 10 or 11 pm. They are collecting cash and non perishable food donations for the Burlington Township Food Pantry. You can learn more here.
- Reader Paul reports there are also Christmas lights in Burlington at I7 Meadowview Drive. He says, “Has a ton of lights set to music! The grinch stealing lights off a tree and even light up chickens! Should definitely check it out!”
Lumberton Christmas Lights
- From reader Michael, Lights On 46 Jasmine over 20,000 lights! Brightest house in the neighborhood! Usually every night starting Friday, December 4, 2020 (weather permitting). They run 24 hours a day starting December 24, 2020.
- December 9, 2020 update from the owner. “This year we don’t have an exact time the lights turn on and off. We plan to have them on by 5 pm (sometimes earlier maybe a little later) and at night they may turn off at 9 pm (sometimes a little later). We have them set up to turn on when it gets dark enough out, but we have to actually go out and make sure everything is working properly and all inflatables are up and running. You also are correct about the weather situation but I would like to add that we do not turn the display on during high winds (10 mph or higher) for the safety of all our inflatable friends.”
Medford Christmas Lights
- Homeowner Miranda, wants us to come visit her lights. She says, “Love the list! I have one to add – my own! 30 Oakwood Drive in Medford NJ has a bigger and bigger display each year. No synced music yet but lots of lights!”
- Johnson’s Corner Farm, located at 133 Church Road in Medford, has thousands and thousands of twinkling Christmas lights featuring Musical Light Show Hayrides and their Light Show on the Lake. The fun begins at 5:00 pm each and every night, with Santa too! Visit their website for more details or call 609.654.8643.
Camden County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Atco Christmas Lights
- Sands Family Christmas Lights, 208 Gibbons Court. Lights go with a mix of music!
Barrington Christmas Lights
- Readers Suzzane reports there are really good Christmas lights at 3406 Davis Road in Barrington. She especially likes the 20 foot Santa, 20 foot snowman and the 5 foot snowflake.
West Berlin Christmas Lights
- Diggerland USA Holiday Drive Through Light Show. Select dates from November 18, 2020 through January 3, 2021. Drive the mile length course while listening to a custom playlist. $29.95 per carload. For more information visit their website.
Cape May County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Cape May Christmas Lights
- Columbia Avenue: It’s home to many of the older B&Bs like the Mainstay Inn, the Mason Cottage, and the Dormer House.
- Washington Street Mall: We all know it’s fun to shop in the quaint stores, but at night this 3 block pedestrian mall offers a beautiful light show during the holiday season. And don’t forget to walk up to see the Christmas tree in the gazebo at Rotary Park located right behind the Mall on Lafayette Street. Click here for store hours and schedule of events.
- Ocean Street and Jackson Street: These are two of the streets that cross the Mall and lead down to the beach. They’re lined with a mixture of B&Bs, restaurants, and shops.
- Congress Hall: Located on Beach Avenue, just one block from the Mall, Congress Hall creates a Winter Wonderland on its large front yard. Check out the HUGE wooden soldiers at the main entrance on Congress Place and stroll through the lobby to see their tree and lighted hallways. Then, head outside and on Saturday mornings you can catch Mrs. Claus for a free Story Time or take your picture in a small, old-fashioned sleigh pulled by lighted reindeer. For a nominal fee, the kids can ride a miniature train and a carousel. All 2020 details are being finalized. Click here for more information and hours.
Our Top 3 Favorite Houses in Cape May this Christmas
Marmora Holiday Lights
- Reader Bonnie asked us to list her address, “My Christmas lights are on from 5 pm til 10pm , in South Jersey at 30 Norwood Road, in Marmora New Jersey.
Cumberland County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Bridgeton Christmas Lights
- VanMeter’s House of Lights, 6 Kennedy Drive. Over 17,000 lights, 21 handmade plywood cut outs, 22′ tall 3000 LED light tree and numerous other decorations. Lights are on 5:30-9:30 beginning December 4. Donations are accepted for the Cumberland Christian School. Check out their Facebook page here.
Millville Christmas Lights
- Hiles Family Lights, 1108 Dock Street. 90% of our decorations are handmade!! All cut out, painted and glittered by hand! The Hiles Family Lights are always at least 5 pm to 9 pm (sometimes later on weekends). If it’s raining or very wet from rain that day light the lights will not be on.
Gloucester County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Deptford Township Christmas Lights
- Deptford’s Dazzling Lights, 105 Branchwood Drive, Deptford. For more information visit their Facebook page.
Mickleton Christmas Lights
- 503 Legends Court, private home recreates the home in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Bring a Toy for Tots donation and fill Eddie’s RV as seen on site.
Mullica Hill Christmas Lights
- Creamy Acres Night of Lights Christmas hayride. $15/adult, $10/child. Open 5:30 PM – 8 PM, days vary. Check out their website for more information.
Swedesboro Christmas Lights
- The South Jersey Holiday Light Show is the a drive-through light show in Southern New Jersey at the Bridgeport Speedway at 83 Flood Gate Road. Featuring dozens of dazzling displays to delight the entire family! The show is open select dates beginning November 19, 2020, through the end of December! Pricing starts at $23 per car. Learn more at their website.
Washington Township Christmas Lights
I found several streets filled with holiday lights displays and nativity scenes around the area of Ganttown Road and Bells Lake Drive. The next few listings are within close proximity of each other, one or two streets away from each other.
- 18 Silver Birch Road in Washington Township has a fully lit up front yard that is synchronized with the radio station at 97.9 FM. There are other houses lit up along the street as well.
- School House Lane, right off of Ganttown Road is a cul de sac with many houses lit up. Starting with house number 4 there are projections of a snowman and other holiday decorations on the garage. A few houses down on the right there is also a house with an inflatable minion on the right.
- Steeplechase Drive, is the next street over from Ganttown Road, it loops around and throughout the road there are beautiful Christmas lights.
- Patriot Lane, across Ganttown Road, opposite one end of Steeplechase Drive is Patriot Lane. It’s a cul de sac with many stunning house holiday light displays.
- Bells Lake Drive/Sherwood Drive, I’m not sure which one is the correct street name. The signs said Bell Lakes Drive and the GPS sayid Sherwood Drive. Either way it intersects with Ganttown Road. Driving down that road I found one house with an inflatable unicorn as part of their holiday display. Further down was a lit up Christmas display of Santa driving a boat as a reindeer waterskied. There was also a large inflatable bass.
In front of the Washington Township High School there are more Christmas lights.
- Twin Ponds Drive, off of Brook Lane in the Sewell area of Washington Township, are several houses decorated with Christmas lights and inflatables.
West Deptford Christmas Lights
- Lights on Treasure Lane, submitted by reader Tim, these lights are located at 1201 Treasure Lane, in West Deptford. Christmas display with 10,000+ lights synchronized to music using a Light-O-Rama setup of 88 channels. Music is played over local FM frequency. Display runs from Thanksgiving through the beginning of January. Learn more on their Facebook page.
- Lewis Terrace. “Lights flash to music. Listen to 90.7 FM on your car radio. 5pm to 10pm every night.” – Jeff, a reader
- Also in West Deptford on 3rd Street there’s a house with lights that dance to music if you tune into 88.1. It’s also a toys for tots drop location. – Melanie C., a reader
Williamstown Christmas Lights
- The Blight’s B-Lighted Christmas Light Display. 2020 details are being finalized. Check out their Facebook page for more information.
Ocean County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Barnegat Christmas Lights
- 286 Lower Shore Road. Lights up 4:30 PM – 10 PM daily. For more information click here.
Bayville Christmas Lights
- Koenig’s Family Holiday Light Spectacular, 11 North Island Road, private residence. For more information click here.
Beachwood Christmas Lights
- Beachwood Drive-Thru Holiday Lights display at Jakes Branch County Park. While you’re out checking out the neighborhood holiday decorations, be sure to swing through Jakes Branch County Park. Get the schedule and address in our event listing.
Jackson Christmas Lights
- Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Great Adventure. Around every corner, on nearly every ride, wrapped around trees, and in open spaces Great Adventure goes all out to decorate for the holidays. We created a video for our Friday Night Lights series. It was really hard to narrow down the highlights for this video. Take a look and let us know what you think. Days and times vary, open until January 1. For more info click here.
- More exciting news for Holiday in the Park, Six Flags Great Adventure will now allow guests to drive through the park on select weeknights. Click over to read more about the Six Flags Great Adventure drive thru Christmas lights.
- The Cook’s Christmas Lights, Residence at 1 Carlson Court-15,000 lights, 128 channels synchronized to 7 songs. 2019 details were – Lights go on at 6pm nightly starting November 30 and run until 10pm Sunday -Thursday and until 11pm on Friday and Saturday. 2020 details being finalized. For more info please click here.
Toms River Christmas Lights
- Forrest Trail Circle Holiday Show residence on Forrest Trail Circle, expected to start December 13. In past years hows run continuously 5:30PM – 10:30 PM daily (rain or shine). Information here.
- The Braun’s Christmas Wonderland its a driveby Christmas display with tons of lights and blow ups. You can tune your radio to our station to hear the music playing outside or stand curb side and listen to it playing outside. It’s lit from November 26th to January 7th from 6 pm to 11 pm daily. Every year we add to it and make it bigger and better than the year before. Its located at 510 Bash Road in Toms River. We hope to see everybody this year! – Larry
- Mike shared with us video (on our Facebook page) from 226 Sharon Drive in Toms River. He says, “It has lots of fun displays for kids especially.” From the looks of his video I’d agree. Read the comments on this Facebook post to see his video.
- Ferone Family Christmas Spectacular at 184 Yellowbank Road in Toms River. The Ferone Family Christmas Light Spectacular opens Thanksgiving night and will run through December 27, 2020. Monday-Thursday 5 pm – 9:30 pm, Friday and Saturday 5 pm -11 pm. Every Tuesday night Disney songs will take over our show to bring some of the magic of Disney world/land right here to Toms River! This Toms River Christmas light show is FREE, and you do NOT need a reservation time. They are collecting donations for Children’s Hospital of Toms River. It is a drive up light show located at the end of Yellowback Road. Guests can watch the light show from the comfort of their car (tune into FM 88.1 to hear the music) or bundle up and hop out of the car to enjoy the show. Due to Covid, they ask that if you get out of your car to please wear a mask and social distance from other families. Learn more at their Facebook page.
- Reader Abbie shared, “I just went by 2263 Vermont Ave in Toms River and they have put up part of the display and you can drive through. Not sure if they are still adding more but still something to see. They are an incredible family who bring holiday cheer to so many!!”
Little Egg Harbor Township Christmas Lights
- Stage Road Winter Wonderland is located at 218 State Road in Little Egg Harbor Township. Stage Road is right off of Route 9 and then head down. You won’t be able to miss it. There are big letters that say Winter Wonderland at the entrance. This is the first annual Stage Road Winter Wonderland show! The organizer says the concept is a drive through Winter Wonderland with 8+ different stopping points/displays. You enter through Stage Road and then drive through the property. Admission is free. It runs daily (Weather permitting) from Saturday, November 28, 2020 from 6 pm-10 pm to December 30, 2020. The organizer asks visitors please be mindful of through traffic and neighboring properties if waiting in line. At times, crowds may be directed to a temporary waiting spot by local police. Learn more on their Facebook page.
Tuckerton Christmas Lights
- Details coming soon about Christmas lights at the Tuckerton Seaport.
Salem County Christmas Lights & Holiday Displays
Pennsville Christmas Lights
- Yangello Christmas House is located at 13 E Pittsfield St in Pennsville. It’s also been featured on the Great Christmas Light Fight. Reader Tim recommended we listed it here. You can follow their Facebook page.
Pittsgrove Christmas Lights
- Lawlor Lights, 182 Porchtown Road. Begins December 1, 2020. Their Facebook page says the Christmas display will run in rain, sleet or snow!!! From 5 pm till 12 am Friday and Saturday night. Monday through Thursday and Sunday 5 pm till 10 pm. If more details are, needed go to Lawlor Lights Facebook page here for info.
Where are your favorite Christmas lights in New Jersey?
Let us know in the comments below.
For more New Jersey Christmas Activities visit these blog posts and listings
- New Jersey Christmas Lights Displays
- Six Flags Great Adventure Drive Thru Christmas Lights in New Jersey!
- Where and How to Get Unique Santa Pictures in New Jersey
- Meals with Santa Events in New Jersey
For more Christmas Activities near New Jersey visit these blog posts and listings
Make a trip across a bridge to explore more local Christmas Family Fun.
We support family fun in New Jersey but sometimes there’s no comparison to what our nearby cities can offer. Both Philadelphia and New York City offer some amazing holiday displays, events, and Christmas attractions. We have your information on how to make a day of Christmas in the City! Click on any of the links below for more details.
For ways to celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah at home visit these blog posts and listings
For help with your holiday and Christmas Shopping take a look at these posts
- New Jersey Experiences to Gift to Kids ~ Amazing Experience Gifts for Kids in New Jersey
- 100+ Ideas for Stocking Stuffers for Teens
- 20 Gifts People Who Love The National Parks Want
- 20+ New Games for Family Game Night
- Gifts Moms Want This Year
- Unique Gifts for Teenagers
- The 100 Best New Jersey Gifts on Etsy
- The Best Philadelphia & South Jersey Deals for Families
- The Best New York & North Jersey Deals for Families
- Coming Soon
- 10 Games for a Better Family Game Night with Teens