This is not a sponsored post.
Cherrywood Park- Camden County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Cherrywood Park
- It’s close to Rita’s water ice so you can play at the park and take a short walk up the road for some Rita’s Water Ice.
- The slides are big enough for adults to go on so Mommy or Daddy can play right along side the kids.
- There is a large path around the area and it’s in a residential area so you can ride your bike all around.
What Cherrywood Park offers
- 2 slides next to each other (we like to race on these)
- a spiral slide
- long straight slide
- walking path
- basketball court
- hockey rink
- swings, toddler, regular and special needs
- bulldozer ride-on
- grasshopper ride on
- benches, trashcans
- plenty of parking
- spinning chair
- thing to hang on and spin-around on
- “theater” to do a play behind or a puppet show
- jelly fish race
The Cherrywood Park is located at Cherrywood Dr & Broadacres Drive in Clementon in Camden County. Open from Dawn to Dusk
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Cherrywood Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.