In full disclosure, this is not a sponsored post.
Central Park- Morris County Parks and Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Central Park
- The park is brand new. This park was recently built through money donated by the Jets. Everything is in perfect condition and it looks beautiful. It was great to play in a playground where everything is in great shape and not damaged or dirty.
- The playground is handicap accessible. There are ramps wide enough for a wheelchair. There’s a swing that a wheelchair can roll right on to. There is even a rocking section that is big enough to hold a wheelchair. We have a family friend who is in a wheelchair and this is a playground where he can play right along side everyone else.
- The playground is entirely fenced in. There is only one gate to enter and exit the playground from. This means that you can be sure your children will not wander off into another part of the part without you noticing.
What Central Park Offers
- Several sports fields
- 4 regular swings
- 2 infant/toddler swings
- 2 handicap accessible swings
- 1 wheelchair accessible swing
- Music making area
- Rocking race cars
- Steering wheels
- Monkey bars
- Gear game
- Wide ramps
- Large rocking area with bench
- Double slide
- 3 twisty slides
- Tunnel slide
- Rock wall
- Imaginative play area
- Metal climbing ladders
- Benches surrounding the playground
- 2 inline skating rinks
- Dog park
Central Park is located at 91 Central Avenue in Morris Plains in Morris County.
See more Central Park photos in our Facebook gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.