Carteret Park – Middlesex County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
2016 Update: We understand the Carteret Park to be currently closed for the foreseeable future. If we hear of any updates we will let our readers know with an update to this post.
3 Reasons my Family Loves Carteret Park and Sprayground.
- Carteret Park has a brand new sprayground! There’s a cute musical theme to the structures, and the park has an attendant. There’s also special hours just for ages 6 and under.
- There are huge playground structures here! They kept my two children interested for close to an hour.
- There’s so much parking, and picnic tables in the shade – plenty of space!
What Carteret Park and Sprayground offers
- Sprayground! As of July 2013 Carteret Park offers a large music instrument themed fenced in sprayground. See picture for hours.
- Plenty of grassy areas to play on.
- Large parking lot!
- Two playground structures that were unique enough to keep my kids interested. Climbing and balancing and sliding! Swings aplenty as well.
- The park was well maintained and clean on the day we visited.
Carteret Park is located at Carteret Avenue and Cypress Street in Carteret, in Middlesex County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.