We were sent a copy of the Cars 3: Driven to Win game for review by Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment. As usual, all opinions are our own.
Bring the Cars 3 excitement home with Cars 3: Driven to Win!
We have been excited about the Cars 3 movie since the sequel was first announced! We have enjoyed the Cars 3 Road to the Races events, the movie itself (review here), and especially the game Cars 3: Driven to Win video game, which we have been playing for days!
You may remember we were invited to preview the Cars 3: Driven to Win game and play it alongside one of the game developers. When we played it we didn’t know the storyline of the movie and now that we do, we’re even more excited. Getting to revisit our new favorites and have Jackson Storm race against Cruz Ramirez is so much fun.
In the Cars 3: Driven to Win video game the story picks up after the big race from the finale of Cars 3. There are 20 customizable characters, many of whom are from the earlier movies. These race cars can compete on 20 tracks set in 13 race environments. Not to mention the 6 game modes – Race, Stunt Showcase, Playground, Takedown, Battle Race and Best Lap Challenge. That allows for endless customization and hours of play either alone or against friends. The Cars 3: Driven to Win game is now available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch and Wii U. Players can pre-order the game now for all consoles including digital pre-orders for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch.
We have really been playing this game daily since we received it! I’m not a big gamer but I find myself enjoying the time I spend competing with my kids. I usually lose but they like seeing Mom play! My son enjoys watching his Hall of Fame skills get checked off – it provides lots of tasks to try to master as you play.
While we would always rather our kids be outside playing, some screen time is inevitable. The Cars 3: Driven to Win video game has kid-friendly content, exciting racing, and beloved characters.
A Chance To Win Your Own Cars 3: Driven to Win!
Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment is giving away copies of Cars 3: Driven to Win to two lucky Jersey Family Fun readers!
Jersey Family Fun’s Cars 3: Driven to Win Game Giveaway
Our giveaway for two copies of Cars 3: Driven to Win will run from Tuesday, June 20, 2017, until midnight July 4, 2017. Jersey Family Fun Giveaways and Contests are subject to the following rules and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants can earn a free entry by checking the first free entry box.
- You may earn an additional entry by leaving one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- We will pick 2 winners. The winners will receive a copy of Cars 3: Driven to Win for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch (low availability please have another option available ) or Wii U
- The contest will run from Tuesday, June 20, 2017, until midnight July 4, 2017.
- The winner will be announced Wednesday, July 5, 2017. You will have 24 hours to claim your prize
- by emailing us back your name and mailing address to Melanie.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Winners agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States.
- Unless stated otherwise ticket and giftcard prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
- You may only win one Jersey Family Fun giveaway every thirty days.To enter our other Jersey Family Fun Giveaways, click here.
In full disclosure we were sent a copy of the Cars 3: Driven to Win game for review by Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun and our efforts to share new video games with our readers. As usual, all opinions are our own.