Are you looking to make better use of the Burlington County Libraries?
Did you know there are so many Burlington County Library Events for kids?
No matter what age your children are, there is something for them at your local library! Some libraries in Burlington County offer daily events, and some are weekly, or even monthly. Just stop in! Some library websites aren’t maintained daily, and your library might do a better job posting signs than posting online.
Reasons to Visit your Burlington County Libraries
- Learn more about reciprocal borrowing privileges through PALS Plus. PALS Plus includes a group of public and academic libraries located throughout New Jersey. Members share library and computer resources.
- Does your child just HAVE to have the next installment of the series they’re reading? Don’t run to Barnes and Noble before you check out your reciprocal privileges!
- No Burlington County Library Events when your kids are available for them? No problem! Stop in for a movie, CD, or of course a DVD. Exposing your children to the benefits of the library can inspire a love of reading and strengthen their resource skills.
- Libraries fit your budget! Free books, CDs, and often time movies, along with ebooks and audiobooks can help those with a limited entertainment budget. Have a preschooler at home and need to fill the days? Libraries offer story times, crafts, and even yoga. See below for what some Burlington County libraries offer!
What you need to know about the Burlington County Libraries
- There are 7 Branches in the Burlington County Library System and 9 member libraries as well as 2 libraries not in the county system. See the list below and click the town name to go to the library website.
- Listed below each library is a small selection of events/programs they offer. There’s a lot more to choose from so be sure to check our Calendar of Events link at the bottom of the page to see more.
- Some events may be limited to residents so call ahead if you’re unsure. Some also require preregistration.
- If your library doesn’t offer a program you’d be interested in, speak up! Most libraries have a Friends of the Library group that might be able to fund a program or event.
- Libraries offer plenty of adult programs too so take some time for yourself and join a book club, knitting club, or attend an author lecture.
The Burlington County Library System Locations
- Bordentown – 18 E Union St, Bordentown NJ, 609-298-0622
- Cinnaminson – 1619 Riverton Rd, Cinnaminson NJ 08077, 856-829-9340
- Evesham – 984 Tuckerton Rd, Marlton NJ, 856-983-1444
- Maple Shade – 200 Stiles Ave, Maple Shade NJ, 856-779-9767
- Pemberton – 16 Broadway, Browns Mills NJ, 609-893-8262
- Pinelands, 39 Allen Rd, Medford NJ, 609-654-6113
- Riverton, 306 Main St, Riverton NJ, 856-829-2476
- Beverly – 441 Cooper St, Beverly NJ, 609-387-1259
- Library Company of Burlington – 23 W Union St, Burlington NJ, 609-386-1273
- Crosswicks Library Company – 483 Main St, Crosswicks, 609-298-6271
- Delanco – 1303 Burlington Ave, Delanco, 856-461-6850
- Florence – 1350 Hornberger Ave, Florence NJ, 609-499-0143
- Mt Holly – 307 High St, Mt Holly NJ, 609-267-7111
- Riverside – 10 Zurbrugg Way,Riverside NJ, 856- 461-6922
- Sally Streetch Keen Memorial, 94 Main St, Vincentown NJ, 609-859-3598
Other Libraries in Burlington County not part of the county system
- Moorestown Library – 11 West Second St, Willingboro NJ, 856-234-0333
- Mount Laurel Library – 100 Walt Whitman Ave, Mount Laurel NJ, 856-234-7319
- Willingboro Public Library – 20 Willingboro Parkway, Willingboro NJ, 609-877-6668
Please visit our New Jersey Calendar of Events for more information on Burlington County Events including Burlington County Library Events.