Brundage Park- Morris County Parks and Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Brundage Park
- The Merry Go Round: When I was little I remember every playground having a merry go round. I have fond memories of taking turns running around pushing it as fast as I could and then jumping on at the last minute. But many playgrounds today do not have merry go rounds anymore. My kids were intrigued as soon as they saw it and wanted to know what it was. Once I explained how it worked, they couldn’t get enough of it.
- The shaded benches: My main complaint about a lot of playgrounds is the lack of shade. It can be unbearable to spend a long time at a playground on a sunny day. Brundage Park has a solution to that problem. In the middle of the playground is a gazebo full of benches. It is completely enclosed and shaded. But the great part about it is that it’s in the middle of the playground. You can easily sit on a shaded bench and watch your children no matter where they are playing.
- The variety of playground equipment: From merry go rounds, to tire swings, to climbing equipment I’ve never seen before; this playground has a lot to offer. There were some unique aspects to this park that set it apart from other playgrounds in the area. My kids keep asking when we are going back.
What Brundage Park Offers
- Playground equipment for older children
- Playground equipment for younger children
- Merry Go Round
- Infant/toddler swings
- Regular swings
- Tire swing
- Climbing structure
- Zip line
- Bouncing cars
- Tic Tac Toe
- Tunnel slides
- Twisty slides
- Shaded gazebo with benches
- Tennis courts
- Baseball field
- Soccer field
- Walking path
Brundage Park is located at 60 Carrell Rd. in Randolph- Morris County.
See more Brundage Park photos in our Facebook gallery.