Birch Grove Park – Atlantic County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Birch Grove Park
- After interviewing my boys, they said the swings were their favorite part. You might not think this would be a big deal, but we have noticed that swings are one of those things that some playgrounds have done away with, yet the kids still love them. Birch Grove Park offers at least 4 kid swings and 4 baby/toddler swings. The kid swings were low enough for young kids to get into by themselves.
- I also loved that not only is their plenty of room to run around there is also multi-age equipment and playground equipment with themes like school bus, Clifford, and animals. There was also playground equipment in shaded areas.
- Birch Grove Park provides a beautiful backdrop for playing. With lakes, fountains, and plenty of benches and tables, you can enjoy a great day of play with the kids, have a little picnic, and finish off with a nature walk. It’s a great way to make sure the kids are worn out and sleep good. During the summer Birch Grove Park also runs summer concerts. In the fall, they do hayrides.
What Birch Grove Park offers
- Swing – baby & regular
- Climbing wall
- Monkey bars
- Jungle gym
- Multi-age equipment
- School bus-shaped equipment
- Clifford-themed equipment
- Benches & picnic table & grills in shaded and open areas
- Sport fields
- Trails (Nature, hiking, and exercise)
- Museum & Historical house
- Snack shop
- Camping grounds
Birch Grove Park is located at 1700 Burton Avenue in Northfield in Atlantic County. It is open daily from 9 am to dusk.
See more pictures from Birch Grove Park in our Facebook Gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.