I was honored to be invited to the #BeOurGuestEvent, a Disney press junket for Beauty and the Beast, Moana Bluray, and other Disney and ABC TV programming. As a guest, my expenses were covered in return for a series of articles about my experiences and reviews of the programming.
I had an AMAZING time during the #BeOurGuestEvent press junket! I’ve been sharing my experiences over the last two weeks. You can find all our stories, past and upcoming by clicking on #BeOurGuestEvent. Over the course of several days, I’ll be honest we were treated to a lot of wonderful gifts. Now that I’m home I’ve had the pleasure of playing Santa, by passing on those gifts not only to my boys, but also to friends I hold dear. Today, I’m sharing my favorite Beauty and the Beast gifts.
Beauty and the Beast is available in theaters nationwide beginning TODAY, March 17, 2017. Avoid waiting in lines at the theater or having tickets sold out. Buy your Beauty and the Beast tickets in advance by clicking HERE to buy your tickets through Fandango.
My Favorite Beauty and the Beast Gifts
My collection of Beauty and the Beast gift ideas comes from what I’ve received and what I’ve discovered online since returning home. Where possible, some of these links are affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links it allows us to make a small commission that helps cover the costs associated with running Jersey Family Fun. It does not affect your pricing. Whenever we could we also included Amazon links so you can purchase those items easily and quickly and maybe even take advantage of free shipping.
Beauty and the Beast Clothing
Kohl’s Beauty and the Beast Collection – Kohl’s Beauty and the Beast collection includes clothing for children and juniors.
The junior collection includes dresses, tshirts, sweaters, jackets, tops, and rompers.
Kohl’s children’s collection of Beauty and the Beast girl clothing includes dresses, tshirts, skirts, jackets, tops, top and bottom sets, pajamas, swimsuits, and more.
Kohl’s collection also includes Beauty and the Beast toys, accessories, and home decor. All of it can be viewed and bought at this link.
Beauty and the Beast Toys & Dolls
- Disney’s Enchanting Melodies Belle Doll: Picture this – a doll that’s looks like Belle down to all the details of her movie inspired iconic gold ball gown, a Beauty and the Beast doll that also sings the “Something There” song from Beauty and the Beast. This doll gives your child a fantastic way to pretend they are part of the Beauty and the Beast story. A dear friend has two precious young daughters. I gifted one of them this Beauty and the Beast doll. (I gifted the other daughter the Beauty and the Beast jewelry box described below.) You can find the Disney’s Enchanting Melodies Belle Doll on Amazon with this link.
You can see a demonstration of Disney’s Enchanting Melodies Belle Doll singing “Something There” in our video below.
- Kohl’s Beauty and the Beast Collection: You can find Kohl’s collection of Beauty and the Beast toys at this link.
Disney Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box Toy: This is a pretty jewelry box that captures the iconic image of the rose encapsulated in glass. When your child opens the drawer the rose lights up and plays the melody of “Beauty and the Beast”. This Beauty and the Beast jewelry box comes with a plastic feather ring. You can find the Disney Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box Toy on Amazon with this link.
You can see a demonstration of the Disney Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box Toy playing “Beauty and the Beast” in our video below.
Beauty and the Beast Figures
These Beauty and the Beast figures are available at the Disney Store’s Beauty and the Beast store, click here to find these figures and other Beauty and the Beast gifts. They are also available on Amazon with the specific links below. My Beauty and the Beast gift bag included a Funko Pop Beast figure that my 12 year old son wasted no time claiming dibs on when I returned home from the Disney press junket.
- Funko POP Celebration Belle: Available on Amazon here.
- Funko POP The Beast: Available on Amazon here.
- Funko POP Mrs. Potts & Chip: Available on Amazon here.
Beauty and the Beast Books & Journals
Whether you want to gift a special friend a story to read, quotes to be inspired by, or a journal to record their own adventures, these books would make great Beauty and the Beast gifts.
- Beauty and the Beast: Belle’s Library – Consider this a book about Belle’s favorite books. It’s part journal from Belle with her thoughts and ideas, part quotes from her favorite books, and part drawings with a foreword by a Disney screenwriter. Find it on Amazon with this link or the Disney Store’s Beauty and the Beast store with this link.
- “Beauty and the Beast” storybook: This Beauty and the Beast children’s book presents the classic fairytale as retold by Cynthia Rylant. It’s the perfect addition to a young person’s home library or a teacher’s classroom library. I’m gifting my Beauty and the Beast storybook to my son’s second grade class. They helped me develop my questions for the Beauty and the Beast cast. You can buy your copy on Amazon with this link.
- Beauty and the Beast Journal: The Beauty and the Beast journal is so beautifully elegant. It’s my favorite of the Beauty and the Beast books. I gifted the journal to a very special young person who is also one of our junior contributors. This Beauty and the Beast journal is a hardbound journal with golden bindings, latches, and edging, a tassel-cord bookmark, and illustrated, lined pages. Do you know someone who could be inspired to journal their young lives in such a pretty journal? It’s available at the Disney store’s Beauty and the Beast store click here to find this journal and other Beauty and the Beast gifts.
Beauty and the Beast Tea Time
Mrs. Potts says, “Most troubles seem less troubling after a cup of tea.” I agree. Whether your tea time is for pretend play or for real relaxation, take a look at these Beauty and the Beast gifts. We were treated to a Twinings Tea Beauty and the Beast-themed collection of teas. I can’t wait to meet with a friend next week who I’ll be gifting these to. She loved them as soon as she saw me posting images of them online. I found the Beauty and the Beast tea time accessories on Amazon.
- Twinings Tea: The Twinings Tea Beauty and the Beast-themed collection of teas includes boxed flavors of Camomile, Honey & Vanilla / Lemon & Ginger / Pure Peppermint / Orange & Cinnamon Spice. The tea collection is available on Amazon with this link.
- Disney Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Tea Set Playset – For the young child who wants to play tea time, this is the perfect Beauty and the Beast toy tea set. It’s a toy tea set for two with special touches. Mrs. Potts’ eyes blink when the tea is poured and Chip wobbles on his saucer. You can buy the Disney Beauty & The Beast Enchanted Tea Set Playset on Amazon with this link.
- Beauty and The Beast Mrs. Potts Chip Tea Pot & Cup set ( Pot & Cup) – This ceramic Beauty and the Beast tea set is for the grown up collector. Not only is it beautiful, but it’s also functional. You can buy the Beauty and The Beast Mrs. Potts Chip Tea Pot & Cup set on Amazon with this link.
- Beauty and the Beast mugs – Amazon’s collection of Beauty and the Beast mugs offers an array of designs. From the artistic designs of Thomas Kinkade to playful matching mugs, you can find a Beauty and the Beast mug for everyone’s liking. Take a look at the Beauty and the Beast mugs on Amazon with this link.
Beauty and the Beast Beauty Products
- Glass Compact Mirror – I ABSOLUTELY LOVED this Beauty and the Beast glass compact mirror. I kept this Beauty and the Beast gift for myself. There is such beauty in the details, I had to have it. It was as if having that in my purse, I felt a little younger and more feminine. Disney describes it as “See the beauty within reflected from this elegant glass compact mirror in golden filigree brushed metal case adorned by faceted gems.” You can purchase the glass compact mirror by clicking on our Amazon link. It’s also available at the Disney Store’s Beauty and the Beast store, click here to make your purchase.
- Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer – Be ready for a princess manicure with Morgan Taylor Nail Lacquer’s collection of Beauty and the Beast nail polishes. You can view the entire Beauty and the Beast collection at the Morgan Taylor website. It’s available for purchase on Amazon. Use this link to purchase your favorite colors.
Gift Bags for Beauty and the Beast Gifts
- Beauty and the Beast Reusable Tote Bag: Our favorite Beauty and the Beast gifts deserve a special way to wrap them. Make gift wrapping easy with a reusable Beauty and the Beast bag. We found designs for Beauty and the Beast reusable totes on Amazon and in the Disney Store’s Beauty and the Beast shop.
Which of these Beauty and the Beast gifts would you gift? Which would you keep for yourself?
Watch Beauty and the Beast TODAY at your local theater!
- Learn more about Beauty and the Beast by clicking over to this post, Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Movie Trailers, Behind the Scenes Features & More
- Enjoy Beauty and the Beast coloring sheets and activity pages by clicking over to this post, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast Printables & Coloring Sheets
- Read about our interview with Emma Watson in this article, Get to know Beauty and the Beast’s Belle, Emma Watson
- Read about our interview with Dan Stevens in this article, Get to know Beauty and the Beast’s Beast, Dan Stevens
- Read about our interview with Audra McDonald (Garderobe) and Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Plumette) in an article coming soon.
- Read about our interview with Director Bill Condon and Music Composer Extraordinaire Alan Menken in an article coming soon.
Next week, our #BeOurGuestEvent series continues our Beauty and the Beast coverage with our interview with Director Bill Condon & Alan Menken (Music By). You can get caught up with our #BeOurGuestEvent series anytime by clicking on #BeOurGuestEvent.
Please note Jersey Family Fun does participate in affiliate programs. If you use our link to purchase products, a small commission does go to Jersey Family Fun to support our free services to readers, but this does not affect your price.