Melissa first visited the Berlin Park in Camden County for our New Jersey Parks & Playground series back in 2013. Jenn recently visited with her boys and found the park to still be as beautiful as Melissa had shared. Take a look and make plans to enjoy this picturesque setting with your family.
Berlin Park – Camden County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
4 Reasons our families love Berlin Park
- We enjoy watching the ducks in the lake and the wildlife during different sessions there are different animals and birds to look for.
- There are long trails for riding your bikes on or taking a nature walk.
- We saw several people fishing and we hope to come back and fish one day there too! Beautiful area to run around!
- The multiple playgrounds offer plenty of space to play.
What Berlin Park offers
- 5 mile gravel/dirt walking trail
- 2 tennis courts
- 1 paved bike path
- 1 basketball court
- 2 playgrounds
- 2 softball fields
- 1 volleyball court
- 3 picnic areas
- Inline hockey court
- Fishing in the Great Egg Harbor River
- 1 Portapotty
2017 update to this feature, Jenn recently visited with her boys. Take a look at their video tour of Berlin Park below or their album of pictures on Facebook.
Video tour of Berlin Park in Camden County, New Jersey
The Berlin Park is located at South Park Dr, Berlin, NJ 08009 (between White Horse Pike & New Freedom Road) in Berlin in Camden County. It is open from dawn to dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.