We were fortunate enough to be able to work with a company this past week called Win Green. This U.K. based company brings toy play houses to a new level of excellence. They are a company that believes in the quality of its work and creates playroom works of art.
- Their playhouses take 15 hours to hand sew from hand-dyed cotton.
- They use vibrant colors on durable material that makes their product simply amazing to behold.
- It’s also a green toy as it is made of sustainable material that is reused.
I’ve purchased many playhouses in the past that were made of cardboard or material and I can say that after two fabric and three cardboard houses before – I’ve never seen anything quite as durable and beautiful as The Win Green Beach House. There isn’t anything on the market that I can compare it to.
When I first looked into the playhouse my first thought was about setting it up. I am not the most competent person in following complex directions but I was quickly pleased with the result. The beach house was encased in a cotton storage bag that neatly holds everything together. The directions are color coded and extremely easy to follow (even for someone like me). I had the entire house together in about 10 minutes.
The inside play house itself is assembled by taking the cotton framework that creates the house and putting it over the stick structure. It fits very snugly and makes a perfect house. You can really feel how well made this house is when you are assembling it. The material is super strong and has such rich detail. Once the frame has the top on it you feel like you have created a little work of art.
The picture above really shows you the detail that goes into a Win Green playhouse. The doors, windows, and adornments are hand embroidered. They are truly works of art! The tone and feel of the house is fitting for the theme and every small detail is accentuated. They have curtains on windows, doors and fancy images to delight the kids.
My boys were squeaking with delight to jump into this house. And that is something else I really loved! It looks delicate, beautiful but it is very STRONG! This house is durable and will really hold up with my four year old boys. They have totally destroyed playhouses we have purchased in the past from very good companies in minutes. We have had the house up for over a week and it is in perfect condition – despite a bit of rougher treatment from little boys. This is by far a fantastic investment for your kids if you want a product that is aesthetically beautiful and will have some durability to last a long time.
Now for the fun part! We get to give away a Win Green item for you to take to the beach!
Jersey Family Fun is giving away a hand crafted Win Green Beach Tote that is large enough for all your beach supplies or toys!
Some things to consider before you enter:
- This contest is by no means sponsored by Facebook or Twitter. In other words they are not involved in this contest. You are not required to use them to enter. They are not responsible if you don’t win.
- We will pick 1 winner.
- The winner will receive one Win Green Beach tote.
- You must leave a comment as the first requirement of this giveaway. If you do not leave a comment below this post that answers the question asked in the Rafflecopter first entry option, your entries will be invalid. You would not be able to win. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- You have until midnight, June 4 to enter. Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner.
- The winner will be announced Wednesday, June 5, 2013. You will have until 3 pm on Friday, June 7th to claim your prize by emailing us back your name at Jenniferauer@jerseyfamilyfun.com.
After entering this giveaway below, click on over to this link to enter our other Jersey Family Fun Giveaways.
In full disclosure this giveaway is being sponsored by Win Green, who are providing Jersey Family Fun with a beach house to review as well.