Did you know you can get FREE admission to certain museums across the country, just by showing your Bank of America or Merrill Lynch card and your photo id on specific weekends?
That’s right. On the first full weekend of every month,Bank of America’s Museums on Us Program allows each card holder to get one free general admission at more than 150 museums nationwide. Look below for a list of museums in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New York, or visit the website here for a complete listing. To qualify, simply present your active Bank of America or Merrill Lynch credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution. This offer is for cardholders only. Additional members of the family and guests are not eligible for free admission. The Bank of America free admission weekend excludes special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Bank of America Free Admission Weekends Participating Museums in New Jersey
- Montclair Art Museum
- Newark Museum of Art
- Morris Museum, Morristown
- Wheaton Arts & Cultural Center, Millville
- Garden State Discovery Museum, Cherry Hill
- Hunterdon Art Museum, Clinton
Bank of America Free Admission Weekends Participating Museums in the Philadelphia Area
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Museum of the American Revolution
Bank of America Free Admission Weekends Participating Museums in Delaware
- Delaware Art Museum (No Sundays)
- Delaware Museum of Natural History
Bank of America Free Admission Weekends Participating Museums in the New York City Area
- Museum of the City of New York
- Queens Museum
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art – Breuer, Cloisters, Fifth Avenue
- Intrepid Sea Air Space Museum
- Staten Island Zoo
- Staten Island Children’s Museum
- New York Historical Society
- Rubin Museum of Art
- The Jewish Museum
The Museums on Us Program is available on the first full weekend of each month. Here is the 2020 Calendar for Bank of America Weekends.
2020 Calendar of Bank of America Free Admission Weekends Schedule
You can also find the 2020 schedule here.
- January 4th & 5th, 2020
- February 1st & 2nd, 2020
- March 7th & 8th, 2020
- April 4th & 5th, 2020
- May 2nd & 3rd, 2020
- June 6th & 7th, 2020
- July 4th & 5th, 2020
- August 1st & 2nd, 2020
- September 5th & 6th, 2020
- October 3rd & 4th, 2020
- November 7th & 8th, 2020
- December 5th & 6th, 2020
Want to find more ways to get into museums for free?
Click over to our read 10 ways to get into museums for free.