Atlantic City has their own Arena Football League, the Atlantic City Blackjacks and we have your Atlantic City Blackjacks discount tickets.
Back in January, I got a press release. Atlantic City was getting a football team. I can’t tell you how excited I was, but I tried to in this post, 5 Reasons to Get Excited about Arena Football in Atlantic City. I’ve always been committed to helping YOU find the best things to do in New Jersey with kids, and watching our local football team is one of the best activities a family can do in Atlantic City. There was no way I wasn’t going to be a part of it. I’ve attended nearly every press conference since that first one. I wanted to be a part of the excitement and I wanted all the details about how this was going to change family entertainment in Atlantic City. You can watch the press conferences on our YouTube channel if you like OR just watch the video below that highlights some of my favorite moments from a preseason Blackjacks pep rally and the first home game.
Single ticket seats start at $10 each. Ticketmaster adds another $10-$14 in fees. It can add up. We get it. That’s why it was so important for me to find a way to help you experience what an Atlantic City Blackjacks football game is without a heavy price tag. Yes, we all save up to take our kids to more expensive activities but we need assurances that those experiences are worth it. How can we know if our kids will enjoy an AC Blackjacks football game if they haven’t been?
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve talked with the AC Blackjacks ticket sales director, but it’s all been good. We go back and forth discussing how we can help families get the best deals on Blackjacks tickets for home games. Truth be told, this is a passion, grass-root project from me. Yes, I’m getting some great complimentary seats for the home games, but this isn’t a traditional post that we were hired (though I wouldn’t mind that ;-) hint hint AC Blackjacks) to write. I honestly want this team to succeed. When something, a business, a family attraction, a sport team succeeds in Atlantic City, we all benefit. We get something local that we can do with our kids.
Let’s talk about how we’re going to help you save money on Atlantic City Blackjacks tickets.
Take a look at how much the Atlantic City Blackjacks discount tickets can save you.
Atlantic City Blackjack Ticket Prices during the Regular Season
- Regular ticket (300 section) BEFORE Ticketmaster fees = $10
- Regular ticket (200 section) BEFORE Ticketmaster fees = $15-$30
- Regular ticket (100 section) BEFORE Ticketmaster fees = $30-$125
It doesn’t seem too bad, but here’s how Ticketmaster gets you.
- Minimum $8.35 service fee per ticket
- Facility Charge $2 per ticket
- Order processing fee $3.90
A family of 4 buying the cheapest Atlantic City Blackjacks tickets through Ticketmaster is going to pay $85.30 on tickets with a face value of $40. That’s not the team’s fault. That’s unfortunately how Ticketmaster works. But we can work around that.
Now buying discounted Atlantic City Blackjack tickets through a group like Jersey Family Fun can save you money on your Atlantic City Blackjack tickets.
There are NO ticket fees when you buy your tickets through the AC Blackjacks website using our link.
Atlantic City Blackjacks discount tickets
Here are your pricing options.
- AC Blackjacks discount tickets (200 level seating) = $10
- AC Blackjacks discount tickets (100 section) = $20
- While every seat is a great seat, these are the best for catching those Blackjacks t-shirts during the t-shirt tosses or getting close enough to get a high five from a player.
It can be hard to afford a day out with your family, we get it, especially if you’re not sure your kids will like the activity. Having attended the first two home games of the Atlantic City Blackjacks football games at Boardwalk Hall, I know your kids are going to have a fun time. Plus, you’re going to have a great time right along with them.
Buy your discount AC Blackjacks tickets using our link.
Most games are either in the afternoon or the evening hours leaving you plenty time to make a day of it in Atlantic City with the kids. Check out our ideas.
8 Things kids can do at Atlantic City Blackjacks games
- High five the players. Kids can get really close to the sidelines at AC Blackjack games. At the first home game we saw kids and players high fiving each other between plays.
- Watch for chances to get a game ball. At the end of each game play we saw players and referees passing the ball off to a fan to keep.
- Catch t-shirts and hot dogs tossed into the bleachers.
- Participate and vote in on field contests and games
- Dress up contest
- Singing competition
- Kicking competition
- Star Wars Trivia
- Dance like a Diamond
- Collect player autographs and pictures. After home games, players come out and sign autographs and pose for pictures with the kids. Team staff gave out free autograph pages or you can buy a Blackjacks football for $15 or $40.
- Look for Jacks the AC Blackjacks mascot.
- Eat cheaply with dollar dog deals. This deal was available during the first home game, but not the second. It’s not clear if this will be a regular deal, but when it is it’s a great way to fill the kids’ bellies without spending a lot of money.
- Play football on the same field as the AC Blackjacks players! While players were in one area for pictures and autographs, kids and adults took some time to toss footballs back and forth with each other.
Atlantic City Blackjack Schedule of Home Games at Boardwalk Hall
The Atlantic City Blackjacks complete schedule is pictured below. Here’s an abbreviated schedule of home games where the AC Blackjacks will face off against other Arena Football League teams. All games will be at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.
- Saturday, May 4 at 3:30 pm against Columbus Destroyers
- Saturday, May 18 at 7:00 pm against Baltimore Brigade
- Saturday, May 25 at 7:00 pm against Albany Empire
- Saturday, June 1 at 3:30 pm against Baltimore Brigade
- Saturday, July 6 at 7:00 pm against the Philadelphia Soul
- Sunday, July 21 at 4:00 pm against Baltimore Brigade
You can get more details in our Calendar of Events listings for the AC Blackjacks home games.
How can you buy discounted Atlantic City Blackjack Tickets?
- Visit the Jersey Family Fun page on the Atlantic City Blackjacks website acblackjacks.com/jerseyfamilyfun. This page will be updated for each upcoming home game of the AC Blackjacks at Boardwalk Hall.
- Pick up your tickets at the Boardwalk Hall Box Office.
5 Things to know before you buy your Atlantic City Blackjacks Discount Tickets
- Seats will be assigned on a first come first serve basis to give you the best seating possible at the time of your order.
- In order to save our fans money in ticket fees, you can not select your seat.
- To have guests select their own seats, the AC Blackjacks would need to have our readers order tickets through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster would add fees that could exceed the discounted ticket price we’ve been able to work out for you.
- There really is no bad seat in Boardwalk Hall, see the seating chart below.
- Food is not included with these tickets, but you can buy a food voucher for $10.
- Parking is not included in the prices for admission above. For the first 2 home games, Boardwalk Hall charged $10 in parking for Atlantic City Blackjacks games. Money was due when you entered the parking garage.
More tips for saving money at Atlantic City Blackjack Arena Football Games
We’ve created this so that we can help others make going to an Atlantic City Blackjacks game more affordable, but Jersey Family Fun is not responsible for unexpected price changes or if ticket sales close out early. We recommend buying tickets earlier versus later. Ticket sales will usually close out 2 days before game day.
- Take NJ Transit into Atlantic City. On weekends and holidays 2 kids can ride free with a paying adult. The Atlantic City train station is just a few blocks from Boardwalk Hall. You can either walk or take advantage of a Jitney for a few dollars. DO check train schedules to coordinate what train is best to get to the game in time and which trains are available after the game.
- If you don’t mind walking, there are other parking lots near Boardwalk Hall that are only charging $5 for parking.
- Save on hot dogs during dollar dogs night or buy one of the food vouchers. For $10 you get a hot dog, soda, and a popcorn.
- For autographs, look for one of the teams’ free autograph sheets, use the game day program, or bring something from home that can be autographed.
5 Fun Things to do with kids in Atlantic City BEFORE the AC Blackjack Arena Football Games
- Build a sandcastle on the beach. Atlantic City beaches are always free. And if you drive into the city it can be easy to pack your things back in your car before the game. There are also public bathrooms on the boardwalk so you can easily change out of your swimsuits and into your Atlantic City Blackjacks team shirts.
- Climb the Absecon Lighthouse. At 228 steps, it’s the tallest lighthouse in New Jersey. But once you make it to the top you can take in all the great views of Atlantic City.
- Go on a cruise, a dolphin cruise. Atlantic City Cruises in Gardener’s Basin offers daily dolphin cruises during the summer and three times a week in the spring and fall. We’ve done this a few times as a family. All my boys from the big kid to the teen enjoyed our dolphin cruise. Not only can you see several dolphins aboard their two hour cruise, but it is also a wonderful way to see some of Atlantic City’s best attractions from a different point of view. Learn more about these Atlantic City dolphin cruises at their website atlanticcitycruises.com or call 609-347-7600. Visit more of our pictures from the dolphin cruise in this Facebook album.
- Feed a stingray at the Ocean Life Center Aquarium.
- Take a walk on the wild side! At the Atlantic City Bass Pro Shops, shoppers can walk through a store that might have you questioning just where you are. In one end of the store there’s stuffed bears, raccoons, and other forest creatures. In another end there’s a deep fish tank where a few times a week a staff member feeds the fish and discusses the species in the tank. Visitors are encouraged to stay, watch, and ask questions. From fish feedings to kids workshops there are always events happening for kids at the AC Bass Pro Shops. You can check for Atlantic City Bass Pro Shops events for kids with this link.
To work with Jersey Family Fun to promote ticket sales to your events contact Jennifer Auer, Jersey Family Fun publisher.