Asbury Splash Park on the Asbury Park Boardwalk – Monmouth County, NJ
The Spray Park’s nonslip ground makes it easy to run around in the water features!
My kids love any excuse to throw on their bathing suits so they were so excited to check out the Asbury Splash Park. This sprayground, located on the Asbury Park Boardwalk, is a great place for the youngsters to cool off on a hot summer day.
Some things we loved about the Asbury Splash Park
- The water features are spread out! Even when there are a lot of children playing in there; it never feels crowded because it’s pretty spacious.
- You can bring in a cooler! I packed some snacks and drinks for the kids and they enjoyed them when they got cold. Then they were ready for round two!
- Plenty of seating! There were tons of plastic lawn chairs available for the parents to watch their little ones without having to get too wet themselves!
There are a few large water features including an oversized watering can, and a giant cup that fills and eventually overflows onto the waiting children below. There are also sprinklers that shoot out of the rubber ground in locations all across the sprayground. We saw lots of children that had brought their own buckets and water guns to fill up and play with. All of the children really seemed to be having a blast.
Things to know about the Asbury Park Splash Park
- The hours are 10am – 7pm.
- Rates: children are $9, adults are $5. Evening pass (4pm – 7pm): children are $6, adults are $3.
- Check the Splash Park’s Facebook page before visiting. They will post closures for private events on there.
- The majority of parking near the Asbury Park Boardwalk is metered. Spots vary between $1 and $2 per hour. Meters accept cash (exact change only) or credit cards.
The Asbury Splash Park is located at 11oo Ocean Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712. 732-872-6538.