Alvin P. Williams Memorial Park – Middlesex County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Alvin P. Williams Memorial Park
- We are big fans of being near the water, and Alvin P Williams Memorial Park is right on the Arthur Kill. We love to watch boats enter the nearby marina, see wildlife explore the coastline, or just enjoy the breezes that come off the bay. A fence keeps you (and your curious children) from the coastline so no need to worry about an unwanted swim.
- There are some wide open spaces here too! Bring a soccer ball, a picnic blanket, or your bike. There are paths around the lawn area for walking or riding. Don’t want to eat on the grass? There are a lot of picnic tables right near the playground. Parking is plentiful and in the summer there are concerts and movies held here.
- The playground has some unique features that kept our active boys interested! A chain link walkway, unique monkey bars and lots of swings provided almost an hour of play. Little ones as well as middle schoolers were playing and engaged. And an added bonus: the bathrooms were accessible too!
What Alvin P. Williams Memorial Park Offers
- Playing Fields
- Small Amphitheater
- Open Picnic Grove
- Reservable Picnic Grove
- Overlook Pavilion and Gardens
- Nature Study Area
- Large parking lot
- Informational signs about the history of the area along the walkway
Alvin P. Williams Memorial Park is located at Cliff Road and Debra Place in Woodbridge Township in Middlesex County. Enter at the PSE&G sign.
See more Alvin P. Williams Memorial Park photos in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview of those pictures.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.