This is not a sponsored post.
Alexandria Park – Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Alexandria Park
- An amazing playground with lots of climbing structures for children of all ages. I love that my toddlers and preschooler both have their own area to play in.
- A huge pump track, which is a dirt loop similar to BMX tracks for bikers, but this track is suitable for all ages. My son loves riding around and around.
- Lots of shaded areas for the children and adults to take relax and take a break!
- Amazing Views and lots of open space. While visiting the park we saw people parachuting out of planes and six hot air balloons!
- Hills! My kids love running up them and rolling down! Some of the hills provide quite a challenge for my little toddlers! I love watching them make it to the top!
- We love the tunnels! My toddlers would stay in them forever! such a cozy and safe area for them.
What Alexandia Park offers
- Multiple Slides & Swings
- Tunnels & lots of rings
- Various Climbers for different ages
- Outdoor Puzzles
- Basketball Court
- Picnic Area
- Pump track (continuous dirt loop suitable for all bikers)
- Nature trails for walking
- Soccer, Lacrosse and Baseball fields
- 18 hole disc golf course
- Camping facilities
- Bocce Court
- Snack Shack
Alexandria Park is located at 242 Little York, Mount Pleasant Road in Milford in Hunterdon County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Alexandria Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.