This is not a sponsored post.
Albion Memorial Park- Passaic County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Albion Memorial Park
- Albion Memorial Park is one of over 30 parks in the city of Clifton. There are so many parks in this city that we love to explore a new one every chance we get. Most are neighborhood parks but are quite large and each contain a playground. Albion is settled in a quite neighborhood away from the main highways and provides us with a peaceful afternoon away from the noise and bustle of the nearby busy cities. There’s plenty of on the street parking and benches to rest on.
- The playground structures are similar to most found in the city of Clifton and are a ton of fun for my little ones. With slides, monkey bars, swings and climbing walls both my children love it! The structure at this park is great for all ages.
- The lash, green open spaces are our favorite feature of this park. With so much space it’s the perfect place to play soccer as a family, enjoy a picnic lunch or just read a book in the shade. The shady area surrounding the playground make it a great place to escape the sun on a hot, summer day. Albion Park is the location of some fun Clifton Recreation family activities throughout the year such as the Annual Family Campout that takes place each August.
What Albion Memorial Park offers
- Baseball and softball fields
- Walking path around the entire park
- Basketball court
Albion Memorial Park is located at 201 Maple Avenue in Clifton, Passaic County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.