ACUA Playground – Atlantic County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves the ACUA Playground
- This isn’t your typical playground. Everything here including the benches are made from recycled products.
- Since the ACUA only used old items their playground is quite unique offering (non-working) speed boats and jet skis to play on, tubes to slide down, and more.
- Beyond the playground, the area offers a poetry trail and community gardens.
What the ACUA Playground offers
- Non working speedboat
- Non working jet skis
- Swings, regular and tire swing
- Slides, open created into a hill side, and enclosed black tubing
- Ride on toys
- Hay maze (may only be for special events)
- Picnic tables (made from recycled bottles)
- Poetry Trail
- Community gardens
The ACUA Playground is located on the Atlantic County Utility Authority site, behind the main office, at 6700 Delilah Road in Egg Harbor Township in Atlantic County. It is open Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and on Saturdays from 7:00 to 12:00 noon.
See more pictures from the ACUA Playground in our Facebook Gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
Connect with other Atlantic County families and stay up to date on the latest local news by clicking over to join our Atlantic County Families Community Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/AtlanticCountyFamilies