Miracle Treat Day is Thursday, July 27, 2017!
Every year on Miracle Treat Day, $1 or more from every Blizzard Treat sold at participating DQ® locations is donated to local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®. You can find out if your local Dairy Queen is participating by visiting this link and you can learn which Children’s Miracle Network Hospital in your area will benefit from the funds raised.
Did you know?
Every minute, 62 children enter a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital for treatment. By buying a Blizzard Treat on Miracle Treat Day you can help those children and the hospitals.
Now while most Dairy Queens are participating in Children’s Miracle Network a few are going above and beyond in what they are doing to make the day special. The Absecon Dairy Queen at 310 White Horse Pike in Absecon is one of those Dairy Queens. Entertainment at the event includes live music, magicians, games, bounce house, face painting, Disney characters, antique car show, raffles and silent auction. The event will run from 11am- 9pm. Come out and help make the miracles happen on July 27, 2017!
15 Reasons to Visit Absecon Dairy Queen for Miracle Treat Day
- It can get really hot in South Jersey. Do you remember how last summer it was closing in on 100°, what better excuse to have a Blizzard Treat?
- $1 from every Dairy Queen Blizzard Treat will be donated to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, the local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital for Southern New Jersey.
- Activities are happening from 11 am – 9 pm at night. Come at lunch. Come for an afternoon snack or come after dinner. You can make a difference any time of the day.
- Come play some games!
- Enjoy antique cars!
- There’s so many Blizzard Treat choices, we dare you to choose just one.
- Great music to get you dancing.
- Have an artist create a balloon animal for your child.
- Introduce the kids to a Disney princess.
- Get the kids face painted.
- Win a prize from us, Jersey Family Fun! We’ve got a new spinner wheel that will bring to the Absecon Dairy Queen’s Miracle Treat Day, and perhaps some other surprizes.
- BOUNCE! The kids can bounce out some of that energy in moonbounces.
- Watch magic happen as strolling magicians work the crowd wowing kids with their tricks.
- Buy a raffle ticket! Take a chance! A number of great prizes will be available.
The activities listed above will rotate during the day. We’re sure there will be even more surprises and fun at the Absecon Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Day. The more our community gets excited for Miracle Treat Day the more we find that others want to volunteer their support. So come out and join us Thursday, July 27 from 11 am to 9 pm at the Absecon Dairy Queen at 310 White Horse Pike.
What kind of Dairy Queen Blizzard Treat will you order for Miracle Treat Day?