In Full disclosure this is not a sponsored post.
Looking for Support & Fun in New Jersey
I love doing things with my children. I love looking for new places to explore, new things to learn, and new places adventures. During the summer I like going to the beach, climbing a new lighthouse or taking a drive to an amusement park. During the fall I like to pick pumpkins, make crafts with the kids, and ready spooky books. When the winter comes we like building snowmen, making snowflakes out of paper, and decorating the tree. There is always so much to do and of course I look to my fellow writers and Jersey Family Fun for new ideas and places to go to all the time. About a year ago I decided that I would join a MOMS Club. I had never heard of a MOMS Club before. I was simply amazed when I found out about it and how much fun and support I could find and so many friends for myself and my children. Now I use Jersey Family Fun’s park suggestions, travel suggestions, and craft ideas and we all get together as a group and do them.
What is a MOMS Club?
MOMs Club is a support group for the at-home mom of today. Whether the mom be a stay-at-home mom, a work-from-home mom, working full time or part time, MOMs group is for every mother of today. It’s a judge free zone where moms can come together with their children, spend time together and offer a hand or ear when need be. Mom’s club has it’s own activities they schedule through-out the year, they can include park days, craft days, cooking with kids in the kitchen and many other ideas.
- Moms Club is a non-profit organization
- You don’t have to leave the MOMs Club when your children enter school mother’s always need support no matter the age of your child.
Giving back to the community
The MOMS club isn’t just great on a level of finding great friend’s for myself and my children but it’s very community based. Though-out the year the MOMs clubs helps out many organizations. My children have sang Christmas songs at our local nursing home, collected school supplies for the needy children, and the MOMs have hosted a dinner at the Ronald McDonald House.
Chapters in New Jersey:
- Bernardville & Basking Ridge
- Blackwood Area
- Bridgewater West
- Cherry Hill/East Voorhees
- Cherry Hill/West Haddonfield/Haddon Twp/Collingswood
- East Hanover Area
- Egg Harbor Twp Area
- Florence Area
- Hillsborough East
- Howell East
- Howell West
- Long Hill
- Long Valley
- Medford Area North
- Middletown North
- Mount Laurel
- New Egypt
- North Brunswick
- Old Bridge
- Pittstown Area
- Robinsville East
- South Brunswick
- Three Bridges
- Turnersville Area
- Washington Area
- West Windsor
- White House Station
- Winslow Township
6 Reasons to join a MOMS Club
- Support for when you need it the most! Sleepless night with a new baby, terrible twos, trouble with children in school, every mom has been there and you don’t have to do it alone.
- Lasting friendships for you and your children
- Community connection and involvement
- Book Clubs, get some relaxation in read a good book and talk to your friends about the book.
- Crafts for your children and crafts for mom to do.
- Moms Night Out: sometimes mom just needs some down time without children and that’s okay!
How do I join a MOMS Club?
Visit the international MOMS Club website at: http://www.momsclub.org/ to find a local MOMS Club!
Have you ever joined a MOMs Club? What are some fun things that you have done? Have you checked our calendars, you can use them as a guide to add to some of your MOMs Club group activities!