In full disclosure, Two Sisters Travel has sponsored this post. While we were hired to tell you about these 5 family vacations.
Who’s ready for a vacation?
We sure are. Though there has only been one big snowstorm this winter, it was big enough to make us long for the sun, the sand, and warmer weather! We may be in the middle of winter but it’s not too early to start planning your spring break or summer vacations now.
There are so many options though. Do you want excitement or relaxation? A set itinerary or time to explore and wander? Do you want to learn about new cultures as you travel or stay in your comfort zone? Between the choices and the cost, it can be near impossible to finalize plans, and before you know it the time has passed. Don’t let that happen this time! Two Sisters Travel has destination suggestions and a great travel agency ready to help you plan a trip you’ll talk about for years.
Two Sisters Travel shared their favorite family-friendly destinations & vacations for 2016 with Jersey Family Fun. Try to choose just one!
- Walt Disney World. If it’s been a while since you’ve visited Disney or you are planning a first time visit this spring, you can enjoy lots of new attractions in the parks. Frozen Ever After will be opening in the Norway Pavilion at EPCOT. For the Star Wars fans, check out the new Star Wars Launch Bay at Hollywood Studios where you can meet your favorite characters, including Darth Vader & Chewie! And don’t miss the Hyperspace Mountain inside Magic Kingdom!
- Hawaii. This year is the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, and with lots of special commemorative events taking place it’s the perfect time to check Hawaii off the bucket list. And this isn’t just an adult only vacation, it’s a great destination for families too! With volcanoes & national parks to explore, huge waves to surf, historic venues and plenty of gorgeous postcard views, Hawaii is the perfect place to spend your vacation, and NO passport needed! For a limited time Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa is offering savings up to 30%.
- Family-Friendly, All-Inclusive Resorts. After this winter make a plan to warm up in the Caribbean or Mexico at a family-friendly, all-inclusive resort. This is truly a vacation for everyone in the family with gourmet food, entertainment, activities, and even waterparks. For a limited time you can save at fan favorite resorts, including Beaches Resorts & Azul Sensatori. And in May the brand new Nickelodeon All-Inclusive Resort will open in Punta Cana featuring characters, special entertainment, and more. With direct flights to all of these resorts and other popular destinations throughout the Caribbean makes getting there easier.
- Universal Orlando Resort. Go beyond the screen, behind the scenes and jump into the action of your favorite films & cartoons at Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure. Have a Harry Potter fan in your house? Experiencing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a MUST! Here you can tour Diagon alley, ride the Hogwarts Express, even enjoy a butter beer! And don’t worry if you’re not a Harry Potter fan there’s still plenty to see & do including meeting Transformers & Minions or experiencing the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss. For a limited time you can even take advantage of great deals with a “3rd day free” ticket offer and saving up to 30% off your Universal Orlando Resort hotel stay.
- Cruising. This has always been a convenient way to see multiple destinations with only unpacking once! And with special places onboard for every member of the family, cruises makes for a great vacation for everyone! In 2016, there are new ships & new experiences onboard. Royal Caribbean launched Anthem of the Seas late last year. This ship is an adventure lover’s paradise at sea. While onboard you can go skydiving, roller skating or even drive bumper cars. And with exciting new dining & bar concepts this makes this ship THE destination! And Disney Cruise Line has introduced new spaces & shows to their ships including the brand-new Star Wars themed kids club & offering Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique onboard the Disney Dream. And for THIS WEEK ONLY you can book a Disney Cruise vacation at a reduced deposit!
Don’t they all sound amazing? Or do you feel even more confused now that there’s so many exciting options? No worries – Two Sisters Travel can help your family experience any of these vacations or plan a customized getaway of your dreams! As always their concierge travel-planning services are free and they make it easy so all you do is pack your bags!
We all know kids grow up in the blink of an eye. Don’t miss out on that epic family spring break or summer vacation that you all deserve, before they’re grown! Now is a perfect time to chat with Two Sisters Travel about your vacation wish list! Get a no-obligation quote online or call them at 843-284-3241.